REQUEST Altaïr X anastasia

bxbblecum here is you Altaïr one shot. To everyone else in this one anastasia is his girl friend.
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

"Anastasia? Honey I'm home!"

I hear my boyfriend Altaïr call. I jump out of our room and into his arms. He's been gone for 3 months and I've missed him so much.

"Altaïr! Honey I missed you!"

I yell as I hug him tightly. He chuckles and hugs me back.

"I've missed you too."

He says and pulls away. He holds my hands and we both brake out a smile.

"Its so good to be able to hold you again."

Altaïr said and I walked closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me. He lead us to our room and we laid down on the bed.

I rested my head on his chest and one hand was on his rock hard stomach, the other was holding his hand. One of his hands were holding mine and the other wrapped around my hips and that hand laid on the side of my stomach.

"Anastasia can I ask you something?"

He asks and I look up at him.

"What is it Altaïr?"

I ask with curiosity fixed into my voice. I look into his golden eyes and he smiles as he looks back into my green ones. He gets out from under me and we both stand up. He pulls a box out of his pocket and gets down on one knee.

"Anastasia I've known you for a very long time. We were friends since our childhood. I still rember the day I asked you to become my girlfriend. Anastasia you are the light of my life, your the reason I get up every morning, your the reason I force myself not to die on missions. Anastasia we have been through everything together. Heck, we've seen the best and worst of each other. As long as I live I will never let anyone hurt you. I love you beyond the power of words and even actions. I know this isn't enough for me to express my love for you. So I ask you, anastasia to make the the most lucky man in the known world. So will you become anastasia ibn-la'ahad, my wife?"

He proposes and tears of joy fall down my face. I smile as I look at the ring. It's silver with 3 dimands in the middle. The largest is the one in the middle with the two on the sides hugging it.

"Altaïr you stupid idoit. Yes. Yes I'll marry you!"

I say and he smiles as he slides the ring onto my finger. He stands up and I kiss him full on the lips. His tongue licks my bottem lip and I grant him entrance.

His hands go to my hips and my hands go to his hair. His tongue slides around my mouth with expert skill. When we pull away were both breathless. It was such a passionate kiss, one that I never knew was possible.

"I love you anastasia."

He wispers and we both open our eyes.

"I adore and love you Altaïr."

I say and we kiss yet again. He looks down at my ring and smiles.

"Anastasia thank you."

He tells me and I chuckle.

"No thank you Altaïr."

I say and he kisses me again. We then go out to eat with malik and another assassin. When we come back Altaïr and I had a... eventful night.