REQUEST arno X reader

crazy_little_kitten here is the baggute loving french guy
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
"Mommy! Mommy!"

I hear my little 7 year old son, William Lance Dorian, yell as he runs up to me.

"What is it will?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"Can you tell me how you and daddy met?"

He asks and I smile.

"Sure, come now."

I tell him as we sit on the ground.

-flashback-

"I'm a dead man. I'm a dead man. I am a dead man."

I chanted as I ran through the crowded streets of france. I just stole a little money so I could feed myself, but luck is never in my favor.

"I can assure you! Very few have out run me!"

A gaurd yelled and I looked behind me to see 3 skinny gaurds, 3 normal gaurds, and 2 captains. Yup I'm dead.

"Ya than why am I ahead of you!"

I shout back as I begin to scale a side of a building. Once I got to the top I made a mad dash across it till I saw a haybale.

I jumped off the building and landed in the haybale. I felt something move beneath me and I looked down.

Using my eagle vision I saw someone in blue.

"Ouch!"

He whisper yelled at me and I smiled and slowly got out if the haybale with him following behind me.

"Sorry."

I tell him as I blush. My theive outfit isn't that good looking, but based on just this man's voice alone, he seems pretty good looking.

"I'm arno Dorian and you are?"

He asks as we shake hands.

"A very dead person if the gaurds find me."

I say with a smirk. He chuckles and looks around.

"I don't see any gaurds, so what's your name?"

He tells me and I smile.

"I am (y/n)."

I introduce myself and he begins to lead me away.

"No last name?"

He asks and I shake my head.

"Nope, I never needed one. I never thought I would need one as the life of a theive is dangerous. I wouldn't be able to marry."

I tell him and he nods.

"You do know that marriage is important."

He tells me and I nod.

"I don't really see the point of a theif getting married. But anyways what do you do for a living?"

I asked him as we sat on a bench.

"I teach people, like yourself, to do stuff for the greater good."

He says and I smile.

"Could you possibly teach me?"

I ask him and he smiled the largest smile ever.

"I would love to teach you, follow me."

He says as he takes my hand and leads me towards a huge building. (I have never played unity so forgive me) it looked like an old castle.

"This is where I teach. My rules are nothing is true, everything is permitted, stay your blade from the flesh of the innocent, hide in plain sight, and never comprise the brotherhood."

He tells me and I nod. He pulls his hood down and my suspicions were correct. This man is handsome. His brown eyes and brown hair, he is just handsome.

-end of flashback-

"And that is how I met your father."

I tell him and he smiles.

"Wow that's awesome!"

He says and I smile. He gets up and runs away, back to his friends. Arno comes up behind me and kisses my cheek as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Your amazing."

He whispers and I kiss him back.

"Thank you."