MODERN MEGA LEMON ezio X reader

Hey guys! So this is the messed up lemon I told yall about. I obviously didn't make it private so please if you don't wanna read it, then dont! Good luck my friends. I'll be handing out holy water, priests, church, and bibles at the end. XD
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Oh (Y/N) I'm home."

My boyfriend, ezio calls out. Today is my birthday and I knew he had something planned.

"I'm up stairs."

I yell back and I soon hear ezio's feet stomping up the stairs. He walks into our room and hugs me from behind.

"Hey ezio. How was work?"

I ask and he sighs. He begins to sway a little and I go with it.

"Good. How was your day?"

He asked me and I smiled.

"Well I missed you."

I tell him and he softly kisses my neck. I lean into him, silently begging for more. He walked us slowly over to the bed. He pushed me back onto it.

He climbed on top of me as he smothered my neck in hickeys. I moan softly as I intangle my fingers in his hair.

"You like this. Don't you."

Ezio states as he looks into my eyes.

"Ezio."

I say softly and he leans in to kiss my lips. His tongue slides over my bottem lip asking for entrance. I deny him it so he reaches up and squeezes my breast. I gasp and he slides his toung into my mouth.

When he pulls away he begins to unbutton my shirt. After each button he would kiss the newly exposed skin. When he had my shirt fully off my body he kissed down my collorbone.

Ezio slid his hands behind my back and unclasped my bra. He began kissing my lips as he slid the article of clothing off me.

I began to tug at the end of ezio's shirt. I lifted his shirt up and he gets the message. He let's me pull the shirt off his arms and over his head. I kissed his neck as I pushed him on his back. I climbed over him, straddling his hips. His hands gripped my hips as I kissed down his chest. I went back up to feel his lips on mine.

I reached down to his belt buckle to unbuckle it. But what I felt wasn't his belt buckle. It was the bulge in his pants. He was very excited.

I moved my hand up a little ways to find his belt. Once I found it I unbuckled it and took it off.

Ezio then flipped us over so I was under him. He slid his hands down my Body till he got to my pants. Then he looped his fingers through my belt loops and pulled my pants down.

He slid them off my legs and when he was finished he came back up to my lips.

"You have an amazing body. You can tempt me and I want to fulfill that temptation. I'll have you screaming my name till the whole town hears."

Ezio tells me in his husky, sexy, ittalin accented voice. He kisses my lips as I flip us over again. This time I'm on top straddling him. I glided my hands all along his upper body. His arms. His biceps. His chest.

"Ezio you tempt me like this as well. I want to make you suffer. I'll make you wait for a long time before I give you what you want."

I purr in his ear. He groans on response. He then flips me onto my back. He gets off the bed and rips his pants off his legs, taking his boxers with them.

His booner sticks out like a sore thumb. He looks rock hard and his face is one of determination.

He gets back on top of me as he spreads my legs. He sets his face in between them as he begins to flick his toung back and forth on my cilt. I moan in plusure as he dose so.

He then sticks his finger into my entrance. I moan even louder then I did last time. His finger begins to flex inside me and my hands fly to his hair. I grip his soft hair in between all my fingers.

He pulls away completely as he attacks my neck in kisses. He caresses my whole body. Down my stomach, my legs, my arms. Everywhere.

He held my hands above my head. He used his legs to keep my legs spread apart. He readies himself before he pounds into me.

I scream out in plusure and shock. We hear our neighbor knocking at the door and I plan to get them to go away. Ezio pounds into me, each time seeing harder than the last. He's going at a merciless speed.

"EZIO!"

I scream out loud enough that I'm sure our neighbor at the door heard me.

As he pounds into me I become a moaning mess. He let's my hands go so he can grab the headbord of our bed. I slide my hands up his arms and down his back. I glide my hands back up his back so they rest near his sholder blades. I dig my nails into his back as I wrap my legs around his waist. He groans in plusure wall I'm still moaning.

"Your so tight."

Ezio groans in my ear. I moan as he pounds harder. I feel myself tightening around his member. His hard thrusts became sloppy, but at the same time more pleasurable.

"Ezio. Amore I'm close."

I moan as I feel my climax hit. Ezio groans as his comes as well. The world around us slows down. All I can focus on is ezio. Ezio auditore.

He pulls out of me and rests next to me. I lay my head on his chest and look down.

"Ezio, did I not satisfy you?"

I ask feeling like I disappointed him.

"No, no amore never. It will go down. Give it time."

Ezio said but I shook my head no. I went down and took his member in my hand. I stroked it as ezio groaned in plusure. I took it apon myself to take his member in my mouth.

I flicked my toung back and forth across the end of it. He groaned as I slowly slid his long member into my mouth. My head began to Bob up and down. Ezio's hands went to my hair so he could position my head where he wanted it.

Ezio relised into my mouth the rest of his load. He relised to much that I couldn't swallow it all. Some escaped the side if my mouth. I swallowed all I could after I pulled away. His member became limp once again. I went back up to ezio's lips and he kisses me, taking away whatever load he had left on my face.

"I love you."

Ezio tells me as I lay my head back on his chest.

"I love you to ezio."

I say as I close my eyes.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

HOLY WATER! GET YOUR FREE HOLY WATER HERE!

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

PRIESTS! I'LL GIVE YOU A FREE PRIEST!

🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯

CHURCH! I'LL LET YOU VISIT A CHURCH!

💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒💒

BIBLES! BIBLES I'LL HAND YOU ONE! BECAUSE WE ALL NEED JESUS!

📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖📖