MODERN Jacob X reader

I'm going to start a small series where it's like each assassin/templar had PTSD from what they've seen! I have had a friend who was over seas suffer from PTSD. I don't know what it's completely like but I do know how to help someone through it. And I know this is terrible but I was also taking to my best friend and trying to get my tumbler going.

I stood there waiting for my boyfriend to come off the plane. He's been gone for 6 months overseas in Britain fighting the bad guys. He never told me who they were or anything.

"Please welcome home elite unit 48 of our nation's military!"

The voice over the intercom said and I stood waiting to see my jacob walk out.

He was one of the last people to walk out, but when I saw him I ran to him.

"Jacob!"

I shouted as I ran up to him. He turned around and threw my over his sholder on to the ground behind him. I landed with a thud and everyone turned to look. We heard a bunch of gasps.

"Oh my- (y/n) I'm so sorry!"

Jacob says as he picks me up. I slowly get my balance back as he sets me on the ground.

"Jacob why- why did you do that?"

I ask him and he looks down.

"It became a reflex."

He tells and I peck him on the lips. We hug each other and he clears everything up with airport sucurity.

When we got home I help jacob get all his bags to our room.

"So jacob how have you been?"

I ask as we sit on the bed. I hold his hand and he forces a smile on his face.

"Now that I'm home, I'm all good."

He tells me and I sigh. I hear a loud boom from downstairs and jacob jumps. He sits back down and cries.

"Jacob it's okay. It was just road construction."

I comfort him as he cries.

"What if it wasnt."

He tells me and I sigh.

"Don't focus on that jacob."

I tell him and he nods as he wipes his tears. What happened to him over there?

"Do you wanna talk about what happend?"

I ask him and he shakes his head.

"I cant. I want to but I cant. It's to painful."

He tells me and I nod in understanding.

"If you ever want to talk I'm here."

I say and he smiles.

"Thank you."

He says and I pull him into a hug.

"Your very welcome jacob."

I tell him as I pull out my phone.

"Hello pizza hut. I want to order a large pepperoni and sausage pizza. Delivered to rook street house number 2T2D."

I say and hang up.

"Thank you. I haven't had pizza in a long time."

He whispers to me as he lays down. I lay down with him as I cuddle him until the pizza arrives. When it does I leave jacob to go get it.

I come back to find jacob fast asleep on the bed. I set the pizza down and go back to him. I kiss his forehead before I walk downstairs with the pizza. I out it in the oven to keep it warm.

I go back to jacob and hold him close as we call asleep.