REQUEST: vieri X reader PT 2

XQueenSlytherinX here is your part 2.
################################

-16 years later-

It's been 16 years since vieri kidnapped me. But it's aucully been really nice. Yes, vieri can be a jerk but that's only to others. To his family he's a real sweetheart.

"Mom! Aria stole my play horse!"

My son, Luca yelled as he came into the kitchen. He's 7 years old. Aria is my daughter she's 9.

"He wasn't playing with it!"

Aria yelled as she stomped into the kitchen.

"Hey guys. Aria give him his horse back. Luca next time talk it out like a real noble men should."

I say and they both nod and run off to play. I sigh and turn back around. I feel a pair of hands come around my waist and I know it's vieri.

"I see your still my peacemaker."

He wisperd in my ear and I smile.

"I guess so."

I say as I turn around in his arm. I peck his lips and he smiles as well. He pulls me into a deeper kiss.

"Ew! Daddy is kissing mommy! Shield your eyes!"

Aria yelled and we pulled away. We were met with the sight of aria using one hand to cover luca's eyes and the other covering her own. Vieri and I just laughed and aria pulled her hands away.

"How's my little princess?!"

Vieri yelled as he crouched down and aria ran into his arms. He hugged her and stood up with her in his arms.

"I'm a queen daddy."

She says and we both chuckle.

"I'm a knight!"

Luca yelled and vieri picked both of them up.

"Well then, lady aria and sir luca why don't you go kill the dragon?!"

Vieri said is a playful voice and both of the kids yelled. They ran around again pretending to kill the dragon that is vieri. When luca finally killed the dragon vieri got up and walked back over to me.

"Your adorable with our kids."

I say and he grins.

"I guess I am."

He says as he kisses me again. As he kisses my his tongue glides over my bottem lip asking for entrance. I grant it to him and his tongue glides into my mouth. He pulls away and looks into my (E/C) eyes.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?"

He asked me and I smiled.

"You kidnapped me."

I say and he smiles as well.

"ARRRRR"

Luca yells running into the kitchen.

"Get away evil dragon!"

luca yells at vieri as he stands in front of me.

"My little noble men."

Vieri says as he picks luca up. I go and find aria and we put them to sleep for the night. Vieri and I fall into our own bed and pass out right away.