REQUEST Altaïr X young sister

bxbblecum here it is. I hope u like it.
☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤ ☆ ¤

"(Y/N) it's time to get up and train."

My older brother told me. I slowly got up and opened my eyes.

"Fine. Get out so I can change."

I order him and he chuckles and leaves. I get changed into my red and white assassin robes. I get all my gear on and I walk out the door.

"You ready little sis."

Altaïr asked me and I nodded my head.

"Race you!"

I yelled and we both started racing to the training ground.

I get there first and Altaïr comes up to me panting a little. I smirk at my speed and he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up, I let you win."

He tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever let's get training."

I say and we walk over to the wepons area. I take a sward and Altaïr pairs me up with another assassin. He's tall, muscular, black hair and green eyes.

We start the fight with circling each other. I fake a bad right foot and he notices. He lunges at me and I dodge his blow. I do a round house kick and he falls to the ground holding his stomach.

"Good match. Now I want to go aginst you."

Lewis, the jerk of the assassins said. He always acted like he was better than everyone else.

I shot Altaïr glare that said Let-Him-Go-aginst-me-and-ill-kill-him. Altaïr cought on and nodded.

"Lewis I don't think that's a bright idea."

Altaïr said as he suggested he back off.

"I don't care. She will see how good I am."

He says as he enters the ring. I roll my eyes and we begin to circle each other. I fake a bad right foot again and he falls for it. He lunges at me with his sward on show. I parry his hit and he punches me in the stomach. But what is worse is that there's blood. He flippen stabbed me.

I fell to the ground holding my stomach as Lewis kicks me.

"Lewis stop!"

I heard Altaïr yell but Lewis kept kicking me. I saw Altaïr run up to me and Lewis being taken away by gaurds.

"(Y/N) it's going to be okay."

Altaïr tells me as he picks me up. He holds me bridal style all the way to the doctor.

"Help! I need some nurses!"

Altaïr yelled and a group of women came running. They lead Altaïr into a room and he set me on the bed.

I felt them cut my robes off to revival the wound. I look down and see a stab wound on my stomach, it's large but not deep.

Thank you Altaïr for forcing me to do sit ups so I could get abs.

They sewed the wound up and bandaged it as well. I was free to leave so I walked out of the hospital to meet Altaïr.

"Hey alty."

I say and he turns around to face me.

"Thank goodness your okay. They wouldn't let me see you and I feared the worst."

He said as he hugged me. I hugged him back and he handed me my robes. They were washed and looked brand new.

"Al mulaim made you a master assassin  (Y/N)."

Altaïr said as I took my robes from him. I put them on and he pulled out a box from behind him.

"Congratulations master assassin  (Y/N) ibn-la'ahad."

He tells me as I take the hidden blades.

"Oh my gosh! Altaïr!"

I yell and he chuckles.

"Come let's go back to masyaf castle so you can show off your new rank."

He tells me as we begin to walk back.

"Thank you Altaïr, for everything."

I say and he smiles.

"Your welcome sis."