REQUEST ezio X master assassin

IsanamiSumeragi Here is your wonderful ezio X assassin reader!
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Rivals.

That is all that I am to ezio. That's all he is to me. We have been rivals for years now. We have always competed for anything and everything. Except now HE really managed to screw this up.

"What did I tell you two about competing!?"

Master Mario yells at us and we both flinch.

"Uncle listen."

Ezio begs and I smirk. Master Mario was furious and Ezio is trying to play the uncle card.

"No ezio! Your petty squabbles have gone on long enough! I'm assigning both of you to a mission. You will both get along!"

Mario yells but all I hear is 'No ezio. You cazzoed this up big time. Now your forced to obey (Y/N)'s every command on this mission.' Oh if only that were true.

"You are both going to scout Florence. End of discussion. You leave in the morning."

Mario orders and we leave his office. I wall outside and Ezio is called back in. I don't know why but he is so, ha ha he gets in more trouble.

I walk to the stables and prep my stuff for tomorrow morning. I grab my saddle bag and walk back into the manor.

But I slip and fall on a stupid rock. (Don't judge, I once tripped on a blade of grass.) My saddle bag was ripped from top to bottom. This is just grate!

I sigh as I pick myself up. Then ezio comes out of Marios office. He spots my Saddle bag and walks over to me.

"Ill let you borrow my saddle bag."

He says as he hands me his.

"Really?"

I ask him not hiding the suprise in my voice. He smiles and nods.

"Yes you need it more than I do."

He says as he takes my saddle bag and walks off. I walk into my room and pack his saddle bag with my stuff.

I walk back out to the stables only to find my saddle near my horse along with all my other tack. My horse is fed and groomed.

There was a note on my saddle and I lofted it up to read it.

I'm sorry for how I acted all those years. So please forget the boy and accept the man.
                             -ezio

I smiled as I read that. I packed it onto the saddle bag and sat on a hay bale. I began to think to myself about all that's happened recently.

Who knew ezio, my rival, could have a heart? Mario had to of said something to him, but what?

I slowly let my eyes close as sleep took me away. But dering the night I felt a blanket be laid on top of me. I also heard the sounds of tack being mounted onto the horses.

When I awoke both the horses were tacked up and ready to go. Ezio walked into the stables with a new saddle bag in his hands.

"Good to see your awake. I bought you a new saddle bag. I hope you like it."

He tells me as he hands me the saddle bag. I smile as I feel the fine leather.

"Thank you ezio, it's amazing."

I tell him and he smiles. I transfer all my stuff into the new saddened bag. I pass ezio his saddle bag back and soon after we're on the road to Florence.

My thoughts began to race as no one spoke a word. I began to feel something twards ezio, but what is it? Could it be...... love?

"So (Y/N) it's getting pretty late. I'll take first watch."

Ezio offers and that's when I finally notice. The sun is setting creating a absolutely beautiful skyline.

"Sure ezio."

I say as I climb off my horse. Ezio takes the horses and ties them to a tree. I built the fire wall ezio gathered some food.

After supper was done ezio and I were leaning on a tree.

"Why have you been so nice lately ezio?"

I ask him, just randomly out of the blue.

"No reason."

He tells me and I scoff.

"What did Mario tell you?"

I ask him and he sighs.

"It wasn't Mario it was Claudia. She told me to treat you like I do all other women. She also gave me a decent talking that completely changed my view."

He speaks and I smile in victory. But then he scoots closer to me and I look at him with a confused expression.

"What are you-"

I ask but I'm interrupted by his lips..... on mine. I kiss back letting the feelings I have for him take over. Who knew he was such a grate kisser?!

"It gets cold out and I don't want you to be cold."

He says and I smile. I lean my head on his sholder as I hug his arm. I let sleep steal me from reality once again. Except this time I had a decent sleep for once in 3 years.

3 years earlier ezio killed my parents.... but he dosent remember. And I finally forgave him.

assassin's creed one-shots (FINISHED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें