CROSSOVER MODERN ezio X reader

Someone privet messaged me and asked for a ghost rider ezio one shot. The asked to be incognito about it so I'll respect your wish. And as I have never read nor seen this ghost rider I had to read a fanfic off them. So please forgive any mistakes.

"I'm going out on my walk!"

I yell into the house and I wait for my best friends response.

"Oh before you go I want you to be careful. There has been this guy lately. He's been killing all of the criminals and no one has seen his face."

Cole said and I nodded.

"Nothing ever happens in out little farming community. I'll be fine."

I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever."

She said as I shut the door.

I walked down the road for a little bit when I heard hoof beats coming towards me. I turned around and saw a man on a chustnut horse. He had black hair and brown eyes.

"Hello there, are you lost?"

He asked me with his ittalin accent.

"No I'm just taking a walk."

I tell him back and he smiles. Just then a man ran up to me and stole my bag.

"Hey that's my bag!"

I shout as the man runs off. The man who I was talking to suddenly yells in pain.

I turn my focus back to him to see red flames coming out of his eyes, nose, ears and hands. His horse now has red flames coming out of its eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and tail.

"Guilty!"

The man shouted in a demonic voice. He then rode after the theif who stole my bag.

After a few minutes he returned and I was still frozen in fear.

"W- what are you?"

I ask as he slowly sets my bag at my feet. He gets off his horse and his flames go from red to white.

"I'm a ghost rider. Please don't be afraid."

He said in his demonic voice.

"Those are only myths."

I whisper out and he shakes his head.

"There real and we have these things called mates. And your mine. As we ghost riders can't be mated to humans your ghost isn't fully formed yet."

He tells me and something in me awakens.

"Let me kiss you."

My mate says and I nod as this urge in me orders me to. He leans in and kisses my lips. I feel all the skin on my body melt off as his lips touch mine.

When he pulls away he gasps.

"Your flames! There black."

He says and I look down at my hands. There are black flames coming off them.

"I- I don't even know your name."

I tell him but my voice comes out as a female demon like sound.

"Ezio. Ezio auditore, and you are?"

He asks and I smile.

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (l/n)."

I tell him and we hear the sounds of fast approaching hoof beats. I turn my head to see a black horse run towards us.

"This is your ghost steed. He's ment to be your best friend."

Ezio tells me as my ghost horse walls up to me. His flames are black as well and his skeleton is metle like ezio's horse.

"N-now what?"

I ask ezio and he smiles.

"Now we run away from this town. No one can know about us."

He tells me and I nod. We both climb on top of our horses and ride off into the night