REQUEST LEMON shay X haythem's daughter

death-dealer123 here is your drama filled, reality show like one shot!
😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈😂😈

"Father is it alright if I go out for a little while?"

I ask my father, haythem and he looks up from his paperwork.

"Sure dear. Just be sure to take someone with you. We have found out that your half brother is in town. I don't want him getting to you."

He says and I nod. I walk out the door and down to the docks. I approach the Morrigan and strolled onto her deck.

"My love! How are you this fine day?"

Shay, my lover asked me as I walked into his captains cabin. I smiled as I shut the door.

"I'm amazing shay. Father let me out of the house. But my half brother is in town and he wants someone to accompany me on my walk. So will you accompany me mr. Cormac?"

I ask him and he grins. He stands and walks over to me.

"I would adore nothing more."

He says as he pecks my lips. I lace my arm through his as he leads me off the Morrigan.

We walk the streets of new York for almost the whole day. We stopped for lunch at a tavern and walked back to my house.

"Shay will you stay with me for to night?"

I ask him and he smiles.

"I would love to, love. But what about your father. If he spots us I'm a dead man."

Shay says as he walks closer and cups my face. I lean my head into his touch as I sigh.

"Shay if wete quite enough he won't hear. I'll be sure to lock my door as well."

I say and shay agrees. I walk in first just to be sure my father isn't home. I wave shay in once in positive he isn't home.

"Hurry."

I wisper to shay and we run to my room. When we get there shay walks in and I lock the door. I turn back to face shay only to be met with his lips. Damn thay sexy Irishman.

"Shay."

I wisper and he smirks aginst my lips.

"Yes my love?"

He wonders as he kisses my neck.

"Take me, please."

I moan and he gips my hips.

"As you wish."

He wispers in my ear as he unlaces my dress. He kisses down my neck and allong my collorbone as the dress falls to the floor.

When the dress is on the floor I begin my work. I kiss his lips as I unbotton his jacket. His prized wepons fell with it to the ground.

I lifted his shirt over his head. After he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips like a koala. I wouldn't let go because my life depended on it. Him being around 6 feet tall and me being 5'3, I think I'd die if I fell.

He walked over to the bed with his lips never leaving my neck. He laid me down and climbed on top of me. He slid his hands under my back as he untied my corset. As soon as he got it loose he ripped it off me and threw it across the room.

My chest was bare for only his eyes. He smirked as he kissed my collorbone. He started going lower as he pinned my hands above my head.

"Shay."

I moan and he smirkes. The heat in between my thighs was becoming to much to handle.

"I need you."

I moan and he stands up. He takes his pants and boxers off and climbs back on top of me. He kisses my lips, in doing so I feel his hardened member press up aginst my inner thigh.

"I love you (Y/N)."

He says as he spreads my legs wide enough for him to fit. He aligns himself at my entrance as he caresses my body.

"I love you to shay, please take me."

I say and he begins to slowly slide into me. He stops at about half way as he spots the tear that escaped my eyes.

"We can stop of its too much."

Shay says and I shake my head.

"I want this shay as much as you do. Keep going."

I say and he nods. He slides into me the rest of the way. When he's fully inside me he gives me as much time as I need to adjust to his lenght.

After what felt like endless pain a wave of plusure came over me. I moaned as I bucked my hips. Shay smirked as he began to slowly thrust into me. 

He begins to pick up pace and my hips move in time with his thrusts. As he begins to go faster than my hips can handle he pins them to the bed.

"Shay!"

I cry out in plusure as he grunts. The whole room is filled with our moans and grunts.

I feel my climax coming and I bet shay dose as well. His thrusts are getting harder, faster yet also sloppy. I scream out in plusure as my high over takes me. Shay closed his eyes and groaned as his climax took him as well.

When he was completely finished he pulled out slowly. He rested next to me as he pulled me close.

"I wish I could stay."

He tells me and a frown takes over my face.

"Please shay. Stay. My father can't get in here, my door is locked."

I tell him and he agrees. He closes his eyes and I do the same. My head is on his chest and his arms are wrapped around me. I smile as I fall into a deep sleep.

Knock
Knock
Knock - knock

"(Y/N) are you in there?"

My father asks and my eyes shoot open. Shay is still asleep so there is no way I'm opening the door.

"Yes father, what is it?"

I ask him softly so I won't wake shay.

"May I come in?"

He asks and I panic.

"I am afraid not father."

I tell him and he sighs.

"Why ever not?"

He asks and my lieing side gose into overdrive.

"I'm busy with some papers."

I tell him, hoping he buys it."

"Okay dear but can I ask you something?"

He asks and I calm down.

"Yes."

I call out as I check back on shay. Still asleep.

"Why are Shays boots out in the hallway allong with your corset?"

Well..... shit.