MODERN Jacob X reader

"Do I have to go!"

I yelled as my boyfriend jacob tried yet again to move me. I was gripping the wall for dear life, no way was I moving.

"Yes you have to go."

He says back as he let's my feet go. I gripped the wall harder and brought my feet closer to me.

"No."

I say and jacob walks closer to me. He kneels in front of me and smiles.

"It won't be that bad. Come on, I'll hold your hand the whole way. I'll go with you into the room and afterwards we can go get ice cream."

Jacob says and I hug him. We both walk out to his rover and get in. I'm nervous at the thought of going to the doctors. There just so scary.

When we arrived jacob got out and I followed behind him slowly. He held my hand as we enterd the hospital. We got myself checked in and walked into the room when I was called.

"Hello (Y/N) I'll be your doctor for today."

A young female with red hair and blue eyes said as she sat down at her computer. She asked me the normal questions, when was your last period, are you feeling any pain today, any allergies that type of stuff.

"How is your sexual life?"

She asked me and I blushed madly. Jacob chuckled as he watched this.

"Um... i-i... um."

I studdered out obviously nervous.

"Four times a week."

Jacob said and I blushed even more. The doctor nodded and typed in the info on her computer. I glared at him and he chuckled yet again.

"I'm gonna get back at you for that."

I wisper to him and he smirks.

"Good luck."

He says just as the doctor turns back to face me.

"Do you use any sort of protection? Like condoms or birth control?"

She asks me and I blush yet again.

"No."

I say and she nods. I catch her glancing at Jacob's hand and then to mine. I sigh and she turns back to me yet again.

"Have you had any symptoms of pregnancy?"

She asks me and I shake my head. A frown forms on Jacobs face, we are both wanting children but it's been hard.

"Well okay. Let's get on with this appointment. We're just gonna do a physical and give you some shots."

She says and the exam begins. After the exam is finished I turn to her and ask her something.

"What are the shots for?"

She looks up at me and smiles.

"You will need four of them. One is for AIDS, one is a flu vaccine, one is for STDS, and the last is to help you get pregnant. Your boyfriend already had his done last month."

She said and I nodded. After she left the room I turned to jacob.

"Jacob, what if I do get pregnant? What will we do?"

I ask him and he holds my hand. He looks into my eyes as his other hand cups my cheek.

"We will become one happy family. I love you."

He says and we share a quick kiss before the nurses come in and give me the shots. All of them were injected into my arms then we left and got ice cream.

Let's just say that 3 weeks later we found out I was pregnant. And 9 months later we had a son, jay Oliver frye.