REQUEST LEMON MODERN jacob X skyler

MrsCormac17 here is your jacob frye!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Have a good day at school skyler."

My father says as I walk out if the house.

"Will do father."

I tell him as I shut the door. I begin walking down the street till I find my high school, lambeth high.

As I walk in I spot all the different groups of kids. We have the book nerds, the nerds, the jocks, the bad boys, the group that looks like they killed someone, and there is everyone else.

A man with black hair and tan skin approachs me as k walk in the front doors.

"Are you skyler (l/n)?"

The man asks. He has an Indian tyke accent.

"Yes I am."

I tell him and he smiles.

"Henry green miss. Nice to meet you, let me show you around."

He says and he shows me arround. About half way through his tour we hear someone yell.

"GREENIE!"

a voice yells and I turn in thay direction. I see a man in a leather trench coat and Boots walk up to us. Next to him is a girl with black hair and freckles.

"What is it jacob?"

Henry asks and jacob eyes me up and down.

"Who's this?"

Jacob asks and Henry sighs.

"This is skyler. She's new and I'm showing her around. Skyler this is jacob and evie frye."

Henry introduces us and I shake there hands. Jacob was in the bad boy group and evie was with the book nerds.

"Well we better be off, won't we jacob."

Evie says as she elbows her brother in the side. He sighs and looks at her.

"But sister dearest she's pretty!"

Jacob wines and evie sighs and drags him off.

Time skip to that night at home

"I'm off to bed father. I'll see you in the morning."

I tell my father and he nods and goes back to reading his book. I go upstairs and take my shower and get ready for bed.

Dering my sleep I was awoken by the window being opened. I opened my eyes only to have a hand clamped over my mouth.

"Now now love, if your nice and quiet I won't have to knock you out."

The strange voice says. It sounds familiar, but I don't know where I've heard it. I nod and he picks me up. He throws me over his sholder.

Thank goodness I'm waring sweat pants and a tank top.

He climbs down my house and he puts me in his car. He gets in on the other side and we drive to an unknown place.

"W-who are you?"

I ask him and he turns to me and smiles.

"Jacob."

He says and I gasp. So he's my kidnapper.

The rest of the ride was silent. When we got to our location it was a train station.

"Come now, don't make a scean."

He tells me and I nod. He leads me through the train station and we climb a bord a old black train.

He leads me into a car and in that car is a bed with everything needed for a room.

"Your living with me now."

He says and I gulp.

Time skip- 3 years later

Dear diary,

In the past 3 years I've finished high school and faked my own death. I've been living with Jacob and his gang for that time as well. Evie has become a sister to me and Henry has been an older brother.

I've been developing feelings for jacob this time as well. I don't know why or how but their there. I miss my father dearly ever since he committed suicide. He did it a week after I was pronounced dead. I can't help but feel as if it's my fault.

Jacob has been extra kind lately and I wonder sometimes if we share the same feelings. He's been pairing me up on missions with him. Well I must go for now.

              - sky

I shut my diary and went to bed.

The next morning I woke and did my normal day. When I came back that evening I found Jacob..... in my car...... reading my diary.

"NO!"

I yell as I lunge at him. He smiles as he reads my latest entry. I blush a bright crimson and he looks up at me.

"Y-you love me?"

He asks and I nod. I hear him stand and I look up at him from under my curtain of hair. He cups my cheek and pulls my gaze to meet his.

"That's good because I love you too."

He tells me as he places his lips on mine. I'm eager to kiss back so I do so.

He kisses my lips for as long as we can. He pulls away and begins to kiss down my neck. My hands fly to his hair as he finds my soft spot. I moan and he lifts my shirt over my head. I forgot to put a bra on today so that worked out.

I lifted his shirt over his head. I saw his toned chest with his sparrow tattoo. Our lips met again as I unbuckled his belt. His hands woke at removing my pants as his fell to the floor.

He took his underware off and I did mine as well. His boonor was at full attention. I blushed as he picked me up and laid me on the bed.

He spread my legs and positioned himself between them. He gipped my his as he forcefully shoved himself in me. I screamed in plusure as he thrusted harder and faster each time.

I felt myself tighten around his member as we both came in unity. I kissed his neck as his climax lasted longer than mine. He groaned and pulled out once his seed was completely inside me.

He rests next to me as he pulls me into his body.

"Will you be the gangleaders queen?"

He asked me and I smiled.

"Yes my king."