REQUST Shay X reader

death-dealer123 here is the shay thing you wanted. Love it, you will.

"NOOOO!"

I yelled as i saw my father jump off the cliff. He was about to be taken by a group of men with hoods. I fell to my knees crying, knowing he's gone.... forever.

"Come child."

One of the men with hoods said.

"No! Your just gonna kill me like you did my father!"

I yelled at him as I stood up to face him. I soon felt a cloth cover up my mouth and nose. Then... black was all I could see.

End of flashback

"(Y/N)! Earth to (Y/N)!"

My best friend, Liam yelled as he waved his hands in front of my face.

"What the heck!?"

I yell and he smiles.

"You were daydreaming again."

He says with a smirk. I slap him and smile.

"No dip sherlock."

I say as he rubs his face. I get up and run into the woods. I'm a master assassin, the best aucully. And I wasn't daydreaming. I had a flashback from when I was only 12 years old. My father and I were attacked by someone. I don't remember who though. My father jumped off a cliff to save himself. I knew he had to have died from the fall, but something in me told me he was still alive somewhere.

I continue to run through the tree tops and stop when I see a strange man. This man wore red and black cloths. He had jet black hair, just like mine. He had brown eyes, the same as mine. Could he be my father?! NO! My father Is dead, but I should go talk to him.

I jump down from the tree with grate silence. I slowly walked up behind him till I was about 6 feet away.

"Excuse me sir. What are you doing here, this is private property."

I say, my Irish accent very thick. The man jumped and turned around to face me. He looked like my father but he can't be. My father died 10 years ago when I was 12.

"I'm so sorry. Can you-"

He was cut off my aucully looking at me. He looked at me and his mouth fell open.

"(Y/N). Is that you?"

He asked me as he took a step twards me. I matched his step but backwards.

"How do you know my name?"

I asked as I put my hand on the hilt of my sward. His eyes flashed in pain but quickly return to showing no emotion.

"It's me, your father."

He says and I shake my head.

"No! No! You can't be! My father died 10 years ago!"

I yelled at him and he took a few steps back.

"I'm I'm not your father how do I know you have a birthmark on your back in the shape of a heart?"

He says and my doubt slowly fades away.

"How do I know that when you were 6 you got bit by a dog and we took you to a indian village."

He said as he took a step closer yet again.

"Daddy?"

I ask and he nods. Tears brim my eyes, treating to fall. I run up to him and wrap my arms around him. I let the tears freely fall as he wraps his arms around me.

"It's ok, I'm here. I've missed you so very much."

He says to me and I start to calm down.

"I've missed you as well."

I say and we pull away. I hear someone up in the trees. I look up to see my best friends connor and liam.

"Come on down guys! I want you to meet my father."

I yell up and they jump down. I introduce them to my father. After a day of talking he had to leave. I knew I would see him again, hopefully.