REQUEST MODERN all assassin and templar X reader child

XQueenSlytherinX here it is. I hope it's to your loving.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was walking around my little town. I can't quite remember the name though. I'm a 8 year old after all.

I was walking around when I ran into someone.

"Sorry sir."

I say as I look up to see a man with a mustache. I also see 2 men with there hair in a pony tail.

"It's quite alright child."

The man says as he and his friends walk off. I shrug and continue on my merry way.

About an hour later it started to rain. I ran around trying to find a place to hide. I soon ran into someone and fell to the ground. The cloths I was waring were all Muddy and I started to cry.

"Are you okay?"

I hear a man ask me. I look up to see a man in a whit and red jacket with his hood up. I see a black beard on his chin. He sounds ittalin. I see his friends run up to him with there hoods on as well. There are 2 people with black hoods. One has a blue hood and 3 others, not counting the man in front of me have white hoods.

"Yes I'm fine. It's just mud."

I say as I stand up. I wipe the tears from my eyes and the man smiles.

"I'm ezio, and you are?"

He asks as he looks me in the eyes.

"I'm (y/n)."

I say as I shake his hand. He stands up and picks me up with him.

"Well (y/n) why don't we take you to our gang hideout?"

Ezio asks me and I nod. He starts walking with me on his hip. I'm a homeless child so maybe a gang would provide me a home.

"Where are your parents?"

The one in blue asks me. He sounds french and I lay my head on ezio's shoulder.

"Heaven."

I say and the blue one gasps.

"I'm sorry dear."

The one in black says. She sounds like a woman.

"Do you have any family alive?"

The other one in black asks.

"No I dont. I've been living on the streets for some time. But you Arnt the only people I met today. I met a group of men. Two had pony tail and one had a mustache. They had crosses on there rings."

I say and they all tense. Was there another gang.

"Promise us you won't go near them."

Another one in white said. He sounded Syrian. I nod in response as they arrive at the hideout.

-10 years later-

I'm 18 now and have been with the gang called the assassins. Ezio, my adopted father sent me on a mission. I'm to gain the trust of the templars and report any info I receive back to him.

I walk up to a templar in an ally. As I approach him I relize he is the one I ran into 10 years ago.

"I'm here to join the templar gang."

I say and he perks up.

"What's your background?"

He asks me as he turns to face me.

"Homeless for the past 10 years. I want to join this gang to make a difference.'

I say and he nods.

"Welcome to the templars. You may keep your name or change it. You only get to change it once."

He says and I nod.

"I change my name from (Y/N) to alex."

I say and he nods.

"Follow me."

He says as he leads me out of the ally. After a long walk we arrive at a huge mansion.

"We will test your skills to see your rank."

He says as he pairs me up with another newbie. I defeat him with ease and they continue to pair me up with people old and new. Finally I am paired with there second in command, shay cormac.

"Prepare to be defeated."

He says as he lunges at me. I dodge it and punch him in the face. He sweeps my leg and kicks me. I roll over and stand up. He gets me in a head lock.

"MERCY!"

I yell and he relises the headlock.

"You have been placed 3rd in command. Follow me."

He says and I smile. I'm beaten and bruised but alive. I follow him into his office and he hands me some paper work. I opened the folder and saw that they had a plan to defeat the assassin gang. My family.

"I want you to look over this and do some research on this gang. Report anything you have back to me."

Shay said and I nodded as I walked out. That night I met up with my father to tell him the information.

"So that's what there planning. Can I come back yet?"

I ask him as he hands the folder back to me.

"Yes (Y/N) you can. We just need to fake your death."

He says and I nod. That next day my death was faked as a suicide. They templars didn't mourn and the assassins found a new hideout. Well I saved the day, yet again.