REQUEST Ezio X pregnant reader

mendesbabygirll here is your ezio X reader. And I apologize for the wait and the stupid lower case letters at the beginning of the sentences. I was working on my computer for some of it.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"oh my gosh! ezio where have you been?"

i yell as i run up to ezio, my lover. hes been gone all day without even leaving a note!

"ive been busy amore."

he tells me as i approch him.

"with your job?"

i ask him and he nods. hes told me hes an assassin and that hes killed my for more lover, vieri. but today ive found out something i hoped would never come to pass. i cant tell ezio or he will let the guilt eat him alive and i dont want that.

"whats on your mind? you seem distracted."

he says as he looks down apon me. his brown eyes are loving and full of concern.

"yes ezio. im fine, come let get you cleaned up."

i say as i lead ezio up the steps to the bathroom. i prepare his bath wall he strips down behind me. I feel the water to make sure it's warm enough and when it is he climbs in.

He rests his head on the back of the tub as I move behind him. I take an old rag and slowly scrub his body. His neck and face is covered in dirt and his sholders and chest reake of sweat.

"Something is on your mind. Tell me what is it?"

Ezio asks as he opens his eyes to look into mine. I sigh as I know he won't let it slide.

"Ezio I don't know how to tell you this."

I tell him and he imeaditly sits up and turns around in the bath. He takes my hand in his as he stares into my eyes.

"You can tell me anything and I'll still love you with all my heart, no matter what."

Ezio tells me and I nod slowly. It's only been 2 months since vieri was killed the night after he took me from ezio.

"Ezio as you know vieri took me from you for a week. Dering that week whenever he would get angry he would come and rape me. Well I found out recently that I'm pregnant with his child."

I tell ezio and his face falls. I look to the ground in shame as a few tears fall from my eyes.

"How do you know it's his?"

Ezio asks me with concern and..... guilt in his eyes.

"Because you haven't made love to me in over 5 months ezio."

I tell him as he stands up out of the bath. He wraps a towle around his waist and he walks back over to me.

"I still love you and I will accept the child as my own. I will never leave you even if your pregnant with vieri's child."

Ezio tells me as he kisses me lightly. He pulls away and I smile.

"Thank you ezio."

I tell him and he walks back into our bedroom. He drys himself off before he comes back into the bathroom with dry cloths on. But when I look at him his eyes are red and puffy.

"Ezio amore, why wete you crying?"

I ask him as I cup his cheeks with my hands.

"I took away thay child's true father. I can never replace nor repay that."

Ezio tells me as I wipe away his tears.

"Ezio it will all be okay."

I tell him as I pull him into a hug. He bury his face into my neck as I hold him.

Soon after he pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"I know it will as long as I have you next to me, holding my hand the whole way."