REQUEST HIGHSCHOOL LEMON Desmond X reader

fightergirl1aw here is your Desmond X reader!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"So tell me everything!"

My best friend, July, said as she sat me in a chair. She sat across from me on the other side of the table. We were in the library during lunch.

"Where do I start? One day he's my best friend, then the next he hates me."

I tell her and she nods.

"Frienimes!"

She says and I roll my eyes. She bursts out laughing and I join with her.

"You know I want to be friends with Desmond but each time I try he always ruins it."

I tell her and she nods as she takes a bite out of her salad.

"Did you know what when a guy is talking to a girl he loves he stands with his legs spread? (This is a true fact, just to help you girls out)

She asks and I roll my eyes.

"So?"

I ask her as I stab into my chicken with a fork. Stupid chicken. Let me shank you.

"He has been doing it."

She says and I give her a 'seriously' look. I take a bite out of my chicken and gasp when I bite down into the fork.

"Ouch! I bit the fork!"

I yell as I throw the fork across the room. It lands in the wall after it almost hits Shane in the face.

"Don't speak Shane just go get Desmond."

July orders and Shane complies. Soon Desmond walks in and we run to each other. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me up against a book shelf as he kisses me roughly.

I hear Shane and July leave the room. Desmond and I lay on the floor as his lips travel down to my neck. I moaned softly as he sucked on my good spot.

My hands slid up his chest and to the zipper of his hoodie. I unzipped his Hoodie as I heard July and Shane stop someone from entering the library.

I slid his Hoodie off his body, only to find him shirtless underneath. He kissed my lips as he lifted my shirt over my head.

His 'hidden blade' began to poke at his pants. I pulled him back down to meet my lips and he gladly went with it.

His hands lifted me up so he could remove my bra. He threw it across the room as he stood up.

I got on my knees and kissed his V line. He groaned as I slowly pulled down his jeans. He slid his flip flops off as soon as his jeans got to his ankles. He tore his boxers off and I saw him fully naked.

He pulled me to him as he forcefully pulled my jeans off me, taking my panties with it.

Desmond pushed me onto the pile of bean bags in the corner of the room. My legs spread and Desmond shoved himself into me. I screamed in plusure as a didn't stop.

I brought him back down to my lips as he pounded into me.

"Desmond."

I moan and he kisses my lips forcefully.

"Shut up and let me fuck you."

He says and I nod. I felt the knot in my stomach form and relise. My insides tightened around Desmond. Desmond pulled out and climaxed on my stomach. I moaned as his fingers replaced his dick. I came around his fingers and it was just as good.

He pulled his fingers out and sucked on them. I moaned and pulled him into a kiss. His seed went on both our stomachs and we both moaned.

"I love you."

Desmond says and I pull him into another kiss.

"I love you too. Thank you Desmond."

I tell him and he pulls me into his lap. I straddle him as we begin another make out session.

We didn't even hear the door open until someone clears there throats. I blush and hide my face in Desmond's shoulder. I feel fabric come around my back. Desmond held his hoodie to my back.

"What do you think your doing?"

Desmond's dad, William, asked. Desmond chuckled nervously.

"It's for a high school class?"

Desmond said and his dad sighed.

(Y/n) your dad is on his way. Desmond your in big trouble. You-"

Will was interrupted by my dad storming in.

"Took my daughters innocence. And I'm fine with that. Desmond marry her now. Here are the rings, the wedding is next Tuesday at 3."

My dad said as he tossed Desmond the keys and walked out. Will stormed after him and Desmond slid the ring on my finger.