For Gillian (Jack Gilinsky)

*Gillian/Your Pov*

I just got done packing my bags. Jack was taking me with him to magcon for the next two weeks. I couldn't wait. I missed him and my boys. It just felt awkward without them here with me. So I was definitely glad to be able to go and see them soon.

I put my bags near the door and quickly took a shower. I changed into a white short sleeve shirt and pair of red pants and a black hoodie along with my black converse. I combed out my ombre hair then put it up into a ponytail. I decided against make-up today.

As I was walking down the stairs someone knocked at the door. I opened the door and saw my beautiful boyfriend. Jack Gilinsky. 

Yes I called him beautiful because well.....he is.

"Hey babe you ready?" He asked after hugging me.

I nodded with a huge smile. "Yup! I get to spend two weeks with my bestfriends and amazing boyfriend. Who wouldn't be happy about that?"

"Good point. Come on let's get your stuff into the car."

I nodded and I got one of my bags while he took the other three. We put them in the back of his car and got in. Once we made sure we both had everything we were off to the airport. My parents were out on a business trip for the next month so I was extremely happy that I wasn't gonna be alone anymore. It made me so happy. 

The ride to the airport was so long that I fell asleep. I guess I was so tired that once we got onto the plane I fell asleep on Jack's shoulder. But I am not complaining for sure. After a long six hour plane ride to Washington D.C, I was finally in a car with my bestfriends. Nash, Jack Johnson, Hayes, Aaron and Matt came to get us. I found that the sweetest thing they could've done.

"How much longer till we get to the hotel?? I miss my friends......" I whined.

"And we're not your friends? I am hurt!" The boys faked a hurt expression and put their hands over their hearts except for Nash or else we would've gotten into an accident.

"You guys are.....it's just that..."

"We're not good enough? We get it you prefer Cam and Taylor and Carter and your boyfriend. It's alright." Jack (J.) said while crossing his arms.

"Guys, you know I love you. I just have been friends with them longer is all." I said trying to calm down the sitituation.

"Yeah sure. Look we're here. You can go see Cam, Taylor, Carter and Shawn with your lovely boyfriend. We'll get the things because we are good friends!!" Aaron said before getting out the car after Hayes. Which reminded me that Hayes was awfully quiet during the ride. So was Nash. That's unusual for them. 

I shrugged and got out with Jack, my boyfriend, since he was the only one not ignoring me. We went inside the hotel and waited for them by the elevator. Once they came we all got in and pushed the button for the floor. I couldn't wait to see my boys. Even though as of now half of them hate me. 

The elevator opened and the boys ran down the hall. Jack stayed with me and walked down to the room. Once he opened the door we got tackled and I honestly couldn't breathe.

"Gill!!!!" Cam, Taylor and Carter said in unison.

"Hi guys. Can't breathe!!" I barely choked out.

They just laughed and stayed ontop of me.

"Alright guys come on get off of my girlfriend," Jack said.

"Aww is someone getting jealous that he isn't the one topping her anymore?" Cam said with a smirk.