Olivia (Jack Gilinsky) ~ Part TWO

Quick A/N
So Part Two Is Here xoxo_smiles , karey16 , liveyourlife91 !!! And The Outfit Above Will Be Described Below. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Olivia/Your POV*

It was a week later.

Jack didn't come back that night. Or not that I know of anyways. 

The boys stayed with me in the living room all night. Shawn didn't let his grip off me at all during the night. When I woke up, I was literally trapped in his arms. My brother may look skinny sometimes but he is very muscular. So it's best not to doubt my brother's strength.

Especially when it comes to me.

I know Jack is equally as, or possibly even more, strong(er than) Shawn but Shawn would've hurt him really badly. And I don't need my brother getting into any fights any time soon. 

But anyways we were now in sunny Orlando. Which I was very happy for because the weather is so beautiful. It was beautiful in Nashville too but they each have different types of beauty. And with us, Shawn and I, being from Canada then we just love the sunny weather.

Of course, we miss home and the coldness but the nice warmth of the sun is a great place. I almost went home the next day after the event that happened with Jack but the boys convinced me to stay. So, after that day, we had changed up the room arrangements. 

I was now sharing a room with Matt, Cam and Nash. Shawn was sharing with Taylor and Carter. Aaron shared with Brent, Hayes and Bishop. While Johnson was being a great friend and shared with Jack. He didn't really want to but he remembered they have been friends for practically ever and it would be the right thing to do.

And to be honest with you, sharing a room with Matt, Cam and Nash was very interesting. 

Anyways, we have a show today. But it was later in the day so the four of us were just hanging out in the room for a while.

"Guys, this is boring," Matt complained.

"Well what do you want to do?" Nash asked.

"I don't know. Anything."

"Like what?" I chuckled.

"I don't know Livvy." I sent him a playful glare before throwing a pillow at him. "Ow!"

"Next time don't use that nickname," I smiled innocently.

"So mean," he mumbled.

"You love me."

"Only cause we have to," Nash then mumbled.

I gasped jokingly before throwing a pillow at the two of them.

"Hey!" They both exclaimed.

"What?" I smiled innocently at them again. 

"Liv, what did you do?" A voice asked walking into the room after opening the door.

It was Shawn.

"Nothing."

"She threw a pillow at us!"

I gasped again before looking at my big brother, "I did no such thing."

"Uh huh. Sure you didn't. Anyways, I came in here to tell you to get dressed."

"Why? We still have a few hours?"

"Cause we're gonna be going out in a few to look around before coming back to relax before the show."