For Julia (Hayes Grier)

*Julia/Your Pov*

I was in third period and taking notes. We had an exam coming uo soon and I could not fail this. Halfway through the class I felt paper being thrown at me. I turned around seeing Hayes, my boyfriend, smiling at me and waving as if he didnt do anything. He should learn by now that his innocent act doesnt work on me considering weve been dating for a year now.

I threw one of them back at him then continued with my note taking. Pretty soon class ended and I gathered my things. Hayes walked over to me and took my books from me then we left the classroom. He walked me to my next class and gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left to go to his.

As I walked into my class I noticed the teacher wasn't there. I took my assigned seat and started studying. Of course though we'd have a substitute who allows us to do whatever.

"So I see you're still dating Hayes," Rebecca, the cheer captain, said to me.

"Whats it to you? Hayes and I have been dating for a year now just get over it. He doesnt like you." I went back to studying.

"Oh really? That's not what he told me last night when we were in his room on his bed making out shirtless......."

I felt tears coming and tried to push them back. Hayes wouldnt do that. I know he wouldnt. But of course Rebecca would have pictures. Once I saw them I got my things and ran out the classroom in tears. I cant deal with this.

I sat against my locker crying my eyes out. I looked at my watch and got up wiping my face. I put the books I didnt need into my locker and grabbed my lunch. I saw some people going into the lunch room so I went over to my usual table. It consisted of Hayes, Matt, Aaron, Brent and Erin.

I sighed waiting for them to come. After ten mins we were all at the table. We sat at a round table so.it went Hayes, Me, Brent, Matt, Erin and then Aaron. I ate lunch silently which is odd. Usually Im never able to finish my lunch.

"Hey Jules is everything alright?" Brent asked really worried.

I nodded.

"Julia.....what's wrong?" Erin asked.

"Nothing. I swear. Just tired is all." I picked at a few grapes I didnt eat.

"You're lying. Whats wrong?" Hayes finally asked rubbing my arm.

"Whats wrong? You cheated on me. That whats wrong."

"Wait what? When did I cheat?" He seemed really confused.

"Last night?" I asked in a tone that sounded like he should know this answer.

"I was with Brent last night."

"Wait what?"

"Yeah Jules. Hayes, Matt and Aaron were all at my house last night helping Hayes plan a date for you two." Brent confessed.

I sighed putting my head in my hands as tears started to fall. I was soon having trouble breathing. Hayes noticed and held my hand rubbing my back with his other. I took deep breaths and started regaining air steadily. I gave him a small smile as he kissed my cheek. I sat back as I saw Hayes stand up.

I went to grab his hand but he stood on the chair to get onto the table. He gave me a small smile before saying, "Hey!!! Everyone I need your attention!!!"

Of course that didnt work. And I saw he looked across the lunch room to his brother, Nash. Then Nash stood up and shouted, "Everyone!!! Shut up and gave your attention to my brother Hayes before I make you!!!"

That made everyone stop and look at our table. I sunk in my seat trying to hide from everyone. I did not like being center of attention.

"So many things have spread around this school bout me. Like Im a player or have been cheating on Julia or whatever. I want these lies to stop and stop now. Because well," he said then looked at me. I smiled at him then he continued, "this girl is the best thing to have happened to me. She makes me smile when nobody else can. She'll do the most randomest and stupidest things with me. She is special and I love her. Yes I said. I love Julia. Dont like it. Dont care. She is the one for me. This is our relationship. Meaning it involves only me and her. Shes beautiful inside and out. So stop filling her heads with lies or next time rumors spread out Ill be sure.to find out who said what and tell the principal. Now stop hating on my girl. Or else. You all can go back to whatever."

Hayes jumped off the table and I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him nearly immediately and smiled. The kiss got a bit heated but we pulled away soon enough. I smiled as he laid his forehead against mine. Then I said the words I know he's been dying to hear.

"I love you too."

Hope you like this.(: Wrote it on my phone so took me a while to write especially since I forgot to save it and had to rewrite it. But yeah like this then youll bound to like my Aaron Carpenter story.(: Please check it out.

Anyways hope you loved it and like the length of it.(:

~Kay