For Shea (Jack Johnson)

*Shea's/Your's Pov*

Today was the day of prom. I still didn't have a date but whatever. I was planning on going with or without a date. It's my first prom and I'm definitely not gonna let the lack of a date ruin it. I changed into a plain short sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans. I took a shower last night so I didn't bother taking one this morning. I left my hair curly only because when I do that you can really see the mixture of red and brown in my hair. I put on a bit of mascara just to make my brown eyes pop. Then I grabbed my backpack and headed out to school. I honestly wasn't in the mood for eating.

Once I got to school I noticed everyone with their dates basically going crazy and talking about how night will be amazing. Some are talking about losing their virginity while others were talking about getting drunk and most of the people were talking about who would end up having drunk sex with who. I mean seriously people this is a prom not some crazy house party. But now that I think of my grade we seem like crazy animals so who knows. 

I walked over to my locker and took out all the books I needed. I then picked up my bag and walked my first class. I definitely couldn't wait to get done with school. I definitely just wanted to get out of this school especially since the one guy I wish would ask me never will. Oh wait.

You dont know about him. Do you?

Well this guy. His name is Jack Johnson. I say his last name because his best friend name is also Jack. Most of the teachers just say blonde Jack or JJ to keep the confusion. But anyways, Jack Johnson. The popular guy of our grade.

Wait no.

He's the most popular guy in this school. And that says alot. Anyways like I said he has blonde hair and he usually wears a beanie. He is the definition of perfection. Hence why he will never ask me to the prom. I shrugged it off and just decided to focus on math as the bell rung.

~During Lunch~ 

I went to my locker because I forgot my water and money in there. As I walked there I saw a piece of paper hanging out of it. I opened it and it read: 

Hey beautiful. Why don't you follow the rose petals to find your next clue?(: 

I smiled to myself and grabbed my water. Then I followed the rose petals on the ground. It lead me to the lunch room which was weird. I followed the petals over to my lunch table and saw another note. This one read:

I see you found this picture. Now the minute you're done reading this. I'm gonna have two of my friends bring you to where the next hint is. 

The weird part is once I placed the note in my back pocket where the first one was two guys walked over to me. Then I recongized them as Taylor and Shawn I think it was. I'm pretty they are in my biology class but I followed them anyways. Everyone in the lunch room was just as confused as I was so they all followed behind us.

Taylor and Shawn led me to some tree out in the courtyard. Then I noticed there was a rose and a note on the bench. I walked over to the bench and picked up the rose then the note. The note read:

Turn around. 

I turned around and saw Jack holding a bouquet of beautiful flowers. It was very colorful and I couldn't help but blush. Because well the Jack Johnson was standing infront of me holding flowers for me. Who wouldn't blush at that?

Actually don't answer that. Because this is my moment. I held the notes and rose in my hand while he held my other hand.

"So notes, a rose and then you behind me with a bouquet of flowers. Are you asking me what I think you're asking me?" I asked with a smile that I couldn't tame.

"If you mean asking you out. Then no. Because instead I am asking you to go to the prom with me. Enjoy this night with the one you know will make all nights and dates special for you as days go on and time goes on." He smiled handing me the flowers.

I thought for a moment then kissed him softly. Then smiled.

"Yes."

That one word set up our entire future without us even having to know.

Sorry if this is a bit short. Couldn't really think on what to add to make it longer. But I hope you like it(: It's taking me quite a while to write these lol. But yeah comment your feedback it helps a lot.

Also, check out my Aaron Carpenter story. I have some open roles so yeah.(: Go check that book out and give it some love.

~Kay