For Samantha (Jack G.)

For: Sammie2280 
(sorry it's a bit late!)

*Your POV*

"Are you serious right now?! Why would I cheat on you?!"

"I don't know! You tell me why you would cheat on me! Cause clearly it was plain and clear during the video shoot!"

Confused on what's going on?

My boyfriend, Jack, and I are having an argument because he just wants to be stubborn and not listen to a word I say. We've been together for quite a while and never once had a fight this bad. But in all honesty this was partially his fault.

"Oh! So it's my fault that you wanted me to be in your video with you and Johnson but yet you cast another girl to play your interest so I have to play Johnson's? How is that my fault when YOU chose another girl to take my place?!"

"I didn't choose her!"

"JACK YOU HELD A CASTING CALL FOR THE GIRL TO BE YOUR LOVE INTEREST IN THE VIDEO!!"

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D SAY YES!"

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST CANCEL IT!!"

"I couldn't last minute! Plus YOU are the one who MADE OUT WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!"

"YOU MADE OUT WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER!!"

"BETTER A STRANGER THAN A BEST FRIEND!! PLUS IT WAS FOR THE VIDEO!"

"SO WAS THE KISS WITH JOHNSON! IT WAS ONE SMALL KISS! WHILE YOU WERE OVER ON THE CAR BASICALLY SUCKING THE GIRL'S FACE OFF!!"

"Oh please! You enjoyed kissing Johnson! I saw it. I know when you enjoying kissing someone and it was clear you enjoyed kissing him!"

"If I am his love interest I am going to ACT like I enjoy it so it looks real on camera! And again you were sucking the girl's face off!"

"It's called acting," he mimicked me as I sent him a glare.

"Then why were you kissing her when the cameras were off?"

"It was for practice!"

"Practice?! You need to practice kissing some random girl?!"

"Yes! Plus if I remember you and Johnson were nowhere to be found. So where were you two at?!"

"We actually went down the street to the jewelry store in order for him to buy his girlfriend's a birthday gift then we came straight back in order to be on time and hung out over by the snacks table just talking. You can ask anyone!"

"Don't need to cause I know you're lying."

"Know what Jack if you believe that then you can leave and do not come back because we are over. Go practice some more on your stupid cast call girl," I said before going upstairs into o--my bedroom and slamming the door behind me.

Sitting on my bed, there was silence throughout the house before I heard Jack mumbled something to himself then the sound of the front door slamming. The sound scared me a bit causing me to jump before I just started crying. Hugging my pillow, the tears just begun streaming down my face as my now ruined makeup stained the pillow.

*Jack's POV*
For the last couple days, I have been living in hell. I haven't been able to sleep at all because all I could think about in my mind is Samantha. She's the only thing on my mind every single second of the day no matter what I am doing.

I called my mom and she told me how I was stupid to let go of such a beautiful girl. Especially how when I told her all the details that happened, she bluntly told me how I was in the wrong and Samantha did nothing. But with her taking the side of my girlfriend, now ex, just tore me apart and so I told her I'd talk to her again soon before hanging up, not giving her a chance to say goodbye.

So I went to the next option.

Go and talk to Johnson.

And well that's where I am at right now though currently he was upstairs grabbing something. So I was just looking at the pictures he had around with him and Vanessa, his girlfriend, vacationing all around. Vanessa was a model and she travelled a lot but most of the time when one was busy the other would follow, just this time Johnson couldn't considering we had to film recently. And just seeing these pictures made me miss her so much. I miss waking up next to her and seeing her beautiful dark brown eyes shining with happiness and love. Then getting out of bed and her soft dark brown hair sometimes up messily but other times in a perfect structure and just, I miss Sam.

"Alright, I'm good. So what's up?" He asked before sitting on the couch.

"Sam and I got into an argument."

"Over what?"

"The video."

"What? Why?"

"Cause of you two kissing and such."

"Jack, come on. You know that meant nothing. It was literally like a five second kiss if that. Plus you were making out with some other girl. Don't you think Sam felt a bit jealous?"

"Yeah, I guess but-"

"But what? You're both 26 years olds living in California. "

"Yeah I know. But I mean it was my bestfriend and girlfriend kissing!"

"Jack, you casted another girl to do her role. So she had to be my love interest for it."

"And when you told Vanessa, how did she feel?"

"She was okay with it. Sam and I skyped her allowing her to know about it before we started to film. Nes understood the situation and we have gone through this before. She doesn't get jealous. She did at first but she's used to it now."

"Oh."

"Yeah. While on the other hand you truly just chose a random stranger over your girlfriend of basically forever."

"Ex girlfriend," I corrected him.

"Then go make her your girlfriend again. I can see how much she means to you and I don't want you letting her go. It'll be a big mistake and even a bigger mistake as your best friend if I don't make you go back and try to work things out. So I am going to be a great best friend here and tell you that you need to go and fight for her and if you lose at least you lost while trying to fix things."

"And I want to do that jus-"

"Jack. Go."

"You sure?"

"I'm positive. Now go," he exclaimed while patting my back. I nodded before getting up and thanking him then leaving his house. Going home for a quick moment, I grabbed what I needed before going to my top one destination.

*Your POV*
While laying in bed I could hear something hit the front door but I just tried ignoring it and actually believed at first it was just my imagination. But it wouldn't stop so I eventually got up and went downstairs. When I opened the door, I saw Jack standing in the middle of the street as the dark clouds over the town had small water droplets pouring down onto everything on the ground--cars, trees, pavement, and Jack. Grabbing my jacket and quickly putting it on, I slipped on my shows before walking out over to him.

"What are you doing here?"

"Getting back the girl I love."

"What are you even talking about?"

"I was stupid. I should have believed you and just heard you out. You were completely right during our fight and I don't know why I didn't come back sooner. You're the only girl I want in my life and am in love with."

"Jack-" 

"Samantha, will you marry me?" He asked cutting me off as the rain pressed his dark hair down against his head.

The moment he asked that, there was no hesitation in my mind because he is the guy I want for the rest of my life.

"Yes! Of course!" I exclaimed as his smile shone through the water pouring down around us.

Standing up, he slipped the ring on my finger before placing his hands on my waist and pulling me into a passionate kiss

Needless to say, Jack and I have been married for four years now and have never fought again. We are happy with our lives and in a couple months expecting a little one.