For Rosie (Cam Dallas)

*Rosie/Your Pov*

Today was a big day. It was Cam's and I fifth(five?) year anniversary. We have been dating since we were 15. We have gone through a lot of ups and downs but obviously we are meant to be if we're together still to this day.

Cam was picking me up soon. I had.curled my hair and just a bit of mascara and light blue eyeshadow. I was wearing my blue bandeau dress and white flats. The only hint he gave me was "beach". That wasn't very helpful but it doesn't matter.

I looked at the time and he was gonna be here any minute. I quickly put on the necklace he bought me that had a locket with a picture of us and the charm bracelet he gave me. I heard knocking on the door and I quickly grabbed my clutch, putting my phone and lipgloss in it, and walked over to the door.

"Heyy babe," I said as I opened the door.

"Hey beautiful I got you this." He handed me a rose. I took it smiling.

"You know a rose for my Rose well because your name is Rosie and you know Rose Rosie. Pretty close and wel-....."

"I love it." I said cutting him off with a kiss.

"Well let's get going." He smiled.

I nodded and grabbed my keys closing the door and making sure it was locked. We walked down to his car and he opened the door for me. I got in and buckled in as he got in.

As he was driving I took the chance to see what he had on. He was wearing a white buttoned up shirt, a pair of jeans and his black nikes. Plus wearing his favorite black hat backwards. He truly looked perfect.

I was so busy looking at how perfect he is that I didnt even notice we arrived at the beach. He opened the door for me and held his hand out. I took his hand and followed him down the beach.

He led me to a table that was set up. It was truly beautiful especially since it was the summer and the sun was setting a bit already. He pulled out my seat and I sat down.

The table was covered with a white silk table cloth and we were sitting in white chairs. It was a beautiful sight. He had spaghetti made for us and while we were eating he jist kept complimenting me. We were talking about pretty much everything from our future to this morning to what we love about each other.

After a while we were walking along the shoreline. Cam had his shirt flowing freely in the wind since he unbuttoned it. He also had his jeans rolled up a bit and was carrying his nikes,which his socks were in. I was carrying my flats in one hand while the other was holding his. We were just enjoying each other's company in silence. Then he stopped suddenly.

"Rosie there's something I wan-....no need to do." He said.

"Okay? What is it babe?" I asked while looking at him.

That's when it happened.

It all clicked.

The candlelit dinner. The sunset. The beach. This romantic walk. Our anniversary. Him being nervous.

He's proposing.

But then I stopped because I didn't wanna jump to conclusions.

"Rosie, we have been together for five years. We have been through hell and back. I have cheated on you once or twice before and I admit that was the worse thing I could have ever done. When I kissed that girl at Magcon and then took one girl out and came back to the hotel room seeing you in Taylor's arms broke my heart. I realized that it's suppose to be me you go running to when you're upset. I should be the one comforting, hugging, kissing and being there for you. Not hurting you. I love you. I love your laugh. Your smile brightens my world. Your eyes just make me melt. Your voice is beautiful and you are beautifully imperfect inside and out. You make me a better person. I change for the better. I want to protect you from the world and would risk my life for you. I would do anything to keep you alive. For heavens sake I am inlove with you. I don't want anyone else but you. So to prove I love you and wanna spend my entire life with just you. I decided this to do this." He said with a smile. Then he got onto one knee. By this time tears were already falling.

"Rosie, will you marry me?" He opened the jewelry box which had the most beautiful ring ever.

"Yes. Cam a million times yes!!"

He placed the ring on my finger then picked me up and spun me around. I kissed him and smiled. I was soon gonna be Mrs.Dallas.

To say the least. We are still married to this day with the most beautiful kids ever.

Hope you liked it(: Wrote it on my phone and in honor of Dustyn Carpenter following me im gonna be posting all requests I havent done today even if my fingers fall off(:

Anyways hoped you liked it took a while because of distractions but yeah(:

Dedication to callme_stylesmahone

~Kay