For Nikki (Carter Reynolds~Dirty)

A/N Warning very sexual. If you don't like smut or whatever then just skip this please.

P.S

Very Graphic(:

*Nikki's/Your Pov*

Tonight was a special night.

It was my three year anniversary with my boyfriend Carter.

All he told me was that he was planning something special for us. So I decided on just wearing my short navy blue dress and my black sandals. I left my dark red hair straight. I got into my car and drove to his house.

When I arrived within twenty minutes and walked up onto his porch. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I walked in and saw that it was complete darkness.

I shrugged and took my sandals off. I knew Carter was here because he told me to meet him here. I shut the door behind me and walked upstairs towards his room. I could see flickering light. I knocked on the door and right then I was attacked by a pair of lips.

I soon recongized them to be Carter's. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his hands at the bottom of my back. We pulled away for air and just smiled at each other.

Before he could say anything I kissed him again except a bit deeper. He quickly caught on and I smirked within the kiss. He licked my bottom lip trying to gain access but I denied it. I felt his hands move further down. He squeezed my butt and I gasped.

He took that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. Within a few seconds our tongues were fighting for dominance. I moved my arms from around his neck. I slowly moved my hands under his shirt and tugged on it. He pulled away as I took his shirt off.

Quickly we went back to fighting for dominance. I ran my hands along his chest as his hands were finding their way up my dress. He won dominance but that didn't mean we stopped making out. Carter started to slide my dress off. As the dress came closer up I raised my hands above my hand. I pulled away and he took it off throwing it to the side.

I was left in only my bra and underwear. Seeing that as unfair I quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. We started to make out once again with him leading us to the bed. His hands were slowly went up my back and unhooked my bra. He threw it off to the side as I laid back on the bed with him hovering over me.

I could feel him hard against me. I smirked against his lips.

Right then. I got to look into his eyes. His brown eyes meeting my blue green eyes. I could see love and lust in his. I truly could tell he wanted this and so did I.

I smiled and flipped us over so I was ontop. I pulled down his boxers and bit on my bottom lip. I could feel him throbbing even before I pulled down his boxers. He had his arms behind his head looking ready.

I took his cock into my hands and stroked him. His moans softly started to fill the room. I leaned down and licked the tip. I flicked my tongue against the tip and then started to suck on the head. I took in more while swirling my tongue around. Within minutes I was deep-throating him. I pulled away and licked from the bottom to the tip then all around making sure I got every centimeter. I started to deep-throat him again as his moans fill the rooms.

As soon as he said he was close I pulled away and looked at his cock happily. I was very happy with my product. Carter didn't like it and flipped us over. His fingers hooked around the edges of my underwear and pulled them down. They laid at the bottom of my ankle.

He started to leave soft kisses around my neck. Soft moans escaped my mouth. He kissed further down to my breasts. He started to suck on one while massaging the other. The moans just left my mouth uncontrollably. I could feel his smirk as he kissed down the center of my body. Carter then kissed along my waist as my moans got gradually louder.

He begun to kiss softly the inside of my thighs. It sent small shivers down my back and he noticed. As he got closer more shivers and chills went down my back. Soon he was licking inbetween my lips and my moans were loud. A couple minutes later and he was sliding one finger in....then two......then three. He stopped at three and just started to move them in and out.

I couldn't take it anymore and my body started to tense him. He could tell and pulled out.

Carter stood inbetween my legs and kissed me softly. He aligned himself with me and as he slowly started to push in, he just stared into my eyes and whispered, "close your eyes and go to your happy place. Just relax babe and everything will be okay."

I nodded and did as he told. I took deep breaths and felt him rub my sides. I opened my eyes and waited a few minutes to adjust. I nodded my head and he started to slowly thrust into me. As my moans got louder he went faster. And the faster he went the more impact he had which gave great pleasure to my body.

My walls started to tighten around his hard cock and I could tell by his sloppy moves that he was close to. He looked into my eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. The moment our lips touched we both came. It was the best sensation in the world. And surprisingly it wasn't very messy as we expected. I laid back as he pulled out and laid next to me.

He wrapped an arm around me as I moved closer. I laid my head on his chest and cuddled closely. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm glad I could be your first beautiful," he whispered into my ear.

"I wouldn't want it to be anyone other than you." I looked up at him and kissed him.

This kiss was short and sweet. It was perfect.

That night I fell asleep with my boyfriend no longer being a virgin.

Hope you liked it! Honestly I felt it was a bit crappy because this was my first time writing smut/dirty imagines but yeah(: And hey also share it to Carter too(: lol but yeah. It took me alot of work to do this and I just.....I really hope you like this alot(: Plus will be uploading more very soon! I promise(:

Dedication: Nikki1244

~Kay

P.S

Follow Me (Twitter) @1DDistrict3UJ and (Instagram) kailapoynter330