For Amber (Jack Gilinsky)

*Your Pov*

I just got home for school. It was the third week into sophomore year for me. The third week of me trying to keep the promise I made myself. I took a deep breath and went upstairs into my room and started on my homework.

About three hours later I finished my work. I went downstairs and made myself some pasta only because I was really lazy and knew we had some. My parents were out on a business trip so I had the house to myself.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. Within twenty minuted there was a knock at my door. I got up and saw my bestfriend Jack there. He was crying and his cheeks were stained from his tears. I instantly hugged him and brought him in.

I grabbed him some clothes to change in then went upstairs into my room. I brushed my blonde hair into a ponytail then changed into a pair of grey sweats and a blue tank top. The minute I sat down, Jack walked in with his eyes all red and puffy.

"Jack, whats wrong?" I asked as I moved over a bit.

"Sh-Sh-She cheated.....on me."

"Who did?"

"K-K-Katie....."

He broke down into tears the minute he said her name. I hugged him and we just sat there for a good ten minutes. I rubbed his back then kissed his cheek.

"Shes stupid for doing that. Dont let this one girl bring you down Jack. Youre a great guy. Youre funny, nice, sweet, talented and not to mention extremely cute."

"You really think so Ambs?"

"I know so." I smiled and gave him another tight hug.

"Ambs there's something I need to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I...umm....I kinda...."

"You what?"

"I can show you better than I can tell you."

I was about to say something but got cut off. Something that was really soft.

I soon realized that Jack was kissing me. I kissed back and it was amazing. I couldn't believe he was finally kissing me.

Jack was finally kissing me.

We pulled away for air and just smiled. My eyes turned a better blue color and it was because of my happiness. I laid down next to him and we cuddled watching TV.

Best night ever.

I wrote this on my phone so not really sure on how long/short it is but hope you love it(:

~Kay

I cant dedicate on my phone but this is for atm2367 (: