For Michelle (Matt Espinosa)

*Michelle/You Pov*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I really don't know why I still have it on when it's a Saturday but I shrugged it off. I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked like a complete mess. I took a quick shower and changed into a blue short sleeved shirt and a pair of white sweatpants. I was planning for today to be a lazy day. Once I got out the shower I went back and sat on my bed. 

I listened to my ipod and was just listening to any song that came on. To be honest, I wasn't even paying attention to the song. I was sketching out some ideas. I enjoy desigining. Within, fifteen minutes of sketching my phone lit up. I saw that it was my bestfriend Matt calling.

Matt.

Someone truly special to me. He's my bestfriend and we have been since the first grade. So that's like ten years almost. But he's not special to me for that reason. He's special to me because since the fifth grade I've always had a crush on him. I major crush actually. But I know he'll never like me back. I snapped out my thoughts once I heard my phone vibrate. I picked it up and saw that I had five miss calls from Matt. Was I daydreaming that long?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Ella."

"What's up? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah....I was just uh...wondering if you'd wanted to meet me down the lake?"

"Yeah of course. Just let me get changed and I'll be right there."

"Alright. Umm...bye."

Then he hung up on me. 

That was extremely odd because he usually only wants to talk at the lake when something is wrong. Not only that but he would stutter and pause when it was about something serious. The last time this happened he was suppose to be moving until his aunt offered him to stay with her. Well at least until school was over with and by then we were gonna be living together in a small apartment. 

Anyways I changed into a white tank top and a pair of my dark blue ripped jeans. Quickly putting on my black converse I grabbed my red hoodie and headed out the door. My parents weren't home. They were busy working today so that didn't bother me much really. I honestly could care less. I ran down to the park and was there within five mins. It wasn't much of a distance I had to jog. I walked over to the lake and I saw a figure.

His figure. 

I walked over to him and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned his head and gave me a small. I smiled back and sat in the grass. He sat next to me and took a deep breath before looking at me.

"Elle.....this is something that can either break or build our friendship. I really hope it builds it."\

"What is it Matt? You're really scaring me right now."

"It's just....well...uh...I umm...."

I saw a few tears fall down his cheeks and I quickly wiped them. It kills me to see the one I love broken. He looked at me and I looked back. We slowly started to lean in as he looked at my eyes then lip then back at my eyes. Before I knew it I was closing my eyes with him and our lips brushed slightly before he leaned in more and kissed me. 

The kiss was sweeet and passionate. It was everything people said it would be. Fireworks. Floating. Butterflies. And just perfection. I don't know why we hadn't kissed before. This was perfect. Then I realized that I'm kissing Matt!!! I just kissed my bestfriend. I pulled away quickly and looked to the side. I couldn't believe I just kissed Matt. He's gonna hate me.

"I'm so sorry.....I shouldn't have kissed you." I said in barely a whisper.

"No it's alright. I kissed you first."

"Why though?"

"Because......"

"Because why?"

"Umm....well....you see...."

"Matt just tell me why."

He then went silent. I love him. I truly do but if he isn't gonna tell me what's wrong then I'm just gonna leave him alone. I got up and was about to walk away until I felt someone grab a hold on my wrist. I turned around and saw that it was Matt who was holding my wrist. I pulled my hand away and he looked hurt. Honestly, I should care but I really don't right now because he's being a complete jerk.

"Elle please stay. I'll tell you why."

"Then tell me why!!"

"It's because I'm inlove with you! I've been falling inlove with you for the last five years of our friendship. You're perfect and I could never see a guy being with you who isn't me. You mean to much to me. Please....dont go." He whispered the last few words I felt tears fall down my face. They were happy tears but still tears and just hugged him. He hugged me back and pulled away a bit to lean down and kiss me. I kissed him back and it was just like the first kiss. Sweet and passionate with a hint of perfection. This day couldn't get any better.

"Michelle......will you be my girlfriend?" He looked straight in my eyes.

I nodded as a smile spread across his face and I gave him a sweet soft kiss. Alright now this day couldn't get any better. Matt is perfect. After four years of crushing, falling inlove and crying every night when he was with other girls I finally have Matt as mine. And I can bet you a million dollars that no way in the entire universe will I ever give him up.

Matt is mine. 

Finally. 

Sorry if this seems short my mind was just telling my hands what to type and yeah. So if it sucks and is terrible I'm sorry. 

Don't hate me!!(: I hope you enjoy it though. If so, comment so I know and if you hate it also comment so I know how to improve for future ones(:

~Kay