For Emma (Taylor Caniff)

*Emma/Your Pov*

Tonight was the school's talent show. Taylor was gonna pick me up soon so we could go support our friend Shawn who'll be singing tonght. He is really talented and we really hope he wins. He deserves to win.

I decided on wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, floral halter top and a leather jacket with a pair of white flats. I heard a car horn and quickly grabbed my phone, lipgloss and wallet. I ran out the door and saying bye to my parents and got into the car.

Taylor kissed my cheek and then started driving towards the school. He was wearing his dark blue bandana, black sweatshirt and yellow shorts with a pair of black nikes. We shortly arrived at the talent show.

It was almost over and Shawn was the last person to go. He sung his version of the song "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes. His version was amazing so I am glad he took our advice and did this song. I yawned a bit halfway through the judges long judging and talking amongst each other.

"The winner of this year talent show is......" A short guy with bushy brown hair begun. "Shawn Mendes!!"

I saw Shawn sitting there shocked. Taylor and I hit his back and thats when he went up to accept his trophy. Once he came back down Shawn said he was gonna celebrate with his girlfriend. I gave him one last hug then took Taylor's hand and walked off with him.

Taylor drove us to some park which I have never seen before but it was really beautiful. Especially the lake that was further down and had a little mini bridge. We walked across the bridge onto a small island and sat on a bench.

"So Ems I got something for you as a valentine's day gift," Taylor said nervously.

I wonder why he was nervous.

"What is it babe?" I asked placing my hand ontop of his.

He took a deep breath then I saw he took out a locket. It was heart-shaped and he opened it to reveal a picture of me on his back and him holding me. I couldn't help smiling.

"I love it babe. Thank you." I kissed him.

He kissed back and it got a bit heated. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue wanting entrance which I quickly denied. He then bit my lip making me gasp so he toom that chance to put his tongue in my mouth. Soon we were fighting for dominance but I allowed him to win because I was a tired.

"Gonna put that necklace on me?" I asked giggling.

His smiled widen as I turned around lifting up my curly brown hair as he put the necklace on me.

We looked at the sky and before I knew it. I was falling asleep seeing the stars slowly fade away. Then sleep took over me.

This is definitely one of my worse. I know I said I was gonna do three today but just Ive been busy studying and I always overstudying for mid-year exams.

Dedication: emmabearden

This was suppose to be updated yesterday night but I fell asleep and just realized it wasnt updated. So heres a quick one for tonight. Tomorrow Im gonna push myself really hard into updating alot. Sorry for such a late notice.(:

~Kay