For Vanessa (Jack Johnson)

*Vanessa's/Your Pov*

It was day before prom and still nobody had asked me. I didn't really care considering nobody likes me. I just shrugged it off and got out of bed. I went into my bathroom and stripped out of my clothes while turning the water on in process. Once, it was the right temperature I hopped it and washed my body and hair. I got out within ten minutes and wrapped myself in a towel then went over to my closet. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and my white one shoulder ruffle top. I put my blonde hair up in a pony tail and threw on a pair of my black vans then ran down the stairs.

I got a granola bar from the counter in the kitchen. My mom left for worker earlier so I knew she left this for me. Grabbing my backpack, I walked out the house eating the granola bar. School was only a ten minute walk and I finished my granola bar about ten minutes ago. I went over to my locker to find my friend Taylor (A/N sorry I had to make up a name) standing there waiting. We have been bestfriends since first grade when I stuck up for her but that's a story for another time.

"Hey Ness(nickname I made up sorry again)" she said while nudging my arm.

"What Tay?" I say slightly annoyed cause she always does this.

"Look who's looking at you."

"Tay, I honestly don't care who it is. People are always looking at me 'cause we're considered the outcasts. Did you forget that?"

"Noooo......but, you have to look."

"Why?"

"Because it's Jack!"

I gave her a look but she gave me pleading eyes and I gave in. I looked over my shoulder to the left. Indeed she was right. Jack was looking at me. But it wasn't just any Jack.

It was the Jack.

As in Jack Johnson.

The most popular and gorgeous guy in this school.

Why he was looking at me I had no idea but I shrugged it off. I got my books out my locker and walked to my next class with Taylor. Did I forget to mention that Jack is in all of my classes with Taylor?

This is gonna be a very long day.

*Jack (J.) Pov*

I was in the hallway with my friends Jack, Aaron and Hayes. We were talking about prom and how they all have dates already while I don't yet. I mean yeah I get it. Prom is tomorrow but they keep trying to set me up with random girls, especially random cheerleaders. What they don't understand is that I already have my eyes on someone.

She has beautiful blonde hair. Amazing blue eyes. And she is just perfect. 

Her name is Vanessa.  

I haven't spoken to her much but she is really smart and seems like a great person. She's in all my classes and I sit behind her. My friends think I just wanna be in the back but honestly I just wanna be able to hear her talk because she only speaks when she's whispering to her friend.....Tyla? Or was it Tayla? I don't remember but most of the time she speaks when she is only whispering to her friend. 

"Hey Jack you alright?" Jack (G.) asked.

"What? Oh yeah..... I am fine."

"You sure? You were zoning out."

I nodded while still looking at Vanessa. God. She is so beautiful.

The out of nowhere Hayes said, "Wait a minute..... I know that look."

The boys looked at him waiting for an explanation while I just stayed staring at Vanessa.

"He likes someone. He already know who is gonna choose." He explained.