"You trust me, right?" Why does he keep asking this? He asked the same thing when I was over at my fathers and it has really gotten me thinking about how he is feeling. Does he get some kind of vibe that I don't trust him?

"Why do you keep asking me that?" I wonder.

"I need to know if you trust me."

"I trust you, Harry. Earning my trust isn't easy so consider yourself lucky." I joke and he pulls a half smile. "And I do love you.-" I add. "I trust people that I love."

He nods slowly and i lean my head back against the window.

Harry has never opened up to me before. It's always me talking about me; I want to know how he was before I met him. I already know some stuff but I know nothing about what he was like as a kid. I know he doesn't like hospitals, and I still have yet to learn about that.

I want to know the littlest facts about him. The pointless ones. He doesn't look like one to let people in. I just want to be the only person to know the simplest little things that make him who he is. I want him to let me in.

"What if you stop loving me?" I hear him whisper. I look over at him and I don't think he realizes that I've heard him.

"What?"

"Huh?" He looks at me and realizes that I really did hear him.

"Why would you say something like that?" I sound angry but I don't mean to. "Please, just don't say things like that."

"It could happen,." He debates.

"Not if there's no reason for me not to love you anymore." I say. "Besides, I will probably love you no matter what." I admit.

It's true. I will probably always love Harry even if he ends up hurting me in the future. I don't see myself with anyone else besides him, though. He makes me feel things that k have ne'er felt before and it scares me sometimes. It's not possessive, it's just a need. I have to have him near me, I need to feel him and kiss him so that I don't collapse into a hole of nothing.

The temptations that withhold in me are unbelievable. It's sort of scary knowing that I feel the need

To do all of these things around him. Just feeling this way send chills but yet, butterflies around me.

The rest of the car ride is quiet. He didn't say anything after I told him that I'm pretty sure I will always love him. I feel my eyes slowly shutting and I finally start to roll into a deep sleep that I've been dreading to have for five days.

**

Harry's POV

I walk Abby up to the door when I drop her off. I hate coming to this fucking house but I'm beyond pissed at Jeff for even thinking of giving shit about me to Beth's father.

I don't even ring the doorbell as I storm inside and look around the house frantically for that dick.

"What are you doing?" Abby curiously asks. She stands in the middle of the living room staring at me like I'm some fucking lunatic or some shit.

"Where are they. Where's my mum and your dad?" I speak fast for her to answer.

"They should be home any minute. They probably went out to dinner." She says and I run a hand through my hair.

Beth said that she would always love me. I'm not sure if I can believe we or not but the fire that is burning inside me tells me that the past I have will control the future.

She will soon find out all of the shit that I did and she will leave me and she will-

A car door shuts. I know it's not Beth because she was slightly snoring in the car when I left just minutes ago.