Bionic Angel

This is my first story. so don't judge. this story has almost all if they things I love vampires werewolfs angels bionic teenagers I hope you like it. In this story Adam is 18, Bree is 17, Chase is 16 and Leo is 15. And Annabelle is (sorry looks) 16.

P.O.V-Annabelle

I was standing on one of the tallest buildings in Chicago. I looked around to see all the lights, they looked like blinking stars. I unfolded my midnight black, white tipped wings, signing when I felt the wind blow against my feathers. As my sensitive ears picked up a shrill cry, my head whipped towards the sound. Male laughter beckoned me from an alley close to the scream.

I hopped off the building and glided towards the scream, landing on the building across from the alley where the laughter was coming from. There were five thugs surrounding a small blonde, who sat hugging her knees and sobbing. Tears clung to her cheeks, her eyes red and puffy. I jumped down from the building and landed with a thud in front of the girl protectively. The men jumped as I rolled my shoulders folding my wings against my back. They all looked similar, shaggy, messy and dirty. It reeked of alcohol in their presence.

One of the men stepped forward. He seemed like the leader, big and muscular. He looked me over. I could smell the lust and see the bulge in his pants. Disgusting pig.

"Well, well look what we have here boys!" He said to the other men, learing at me.

"If you value your life, I would strongly suggest running while you still can." I threatened.

They all started to laugh. Man their laugh is annoying. The disgusting pig stepped forward again and attempted to punch me, but I caught his fist before he could touch me. He was shocked. I'm guessing he probably pissed himself when he glimpsed the peeks of my razor sharp fangs. I grabbed him by the throat and sunk my canines into his flubbery neck. The others tried to run but I attacked them all before they managed to get very far. I tore into them hungerly. I reluctantly pulled out, not giving the boys the full amount of whoop ass they deserved.

"Now, now, boys, picking on little girls is rude." I mimicked a disapproving parent. I glared at the pig. "B.T. Dubs.... I wouldn't touch you with a 13.2 inch pole, you cazzo!" I said repeating what I had heard from teenage girls in this era. Then swiped their minds free of the lessons I just taught them. What a shame. I dropped the last thug and turned to the girl. She was staring at me. She looked terrified. I walked slowly toward the girl, careful not to frighten her any more then she already was. I crouched looking her in the eyes.

"Please don't kill me." She said in a small innocent voice.

"I'm not going to hurt you I promise." I assured her. I heard someone coming, I took flight quickly, flying south to my home.

******

I came down to land but fumbled with my wings, catching one on a tree branch, falling in a heap at the trunk of the tree. I looked up at my 5 story ( technically 10) mansion. How I could afford it? I couldn't. An old Chinese sensei of my sister's gave it to me. Nice guy. It was on the middle of a large forest. There was a big pond out back. Where I swam. I went to the front door, but before I could open it a loud crash sounded inside. I groaned.

"Not again." I mumbled.

Quickly I opened the door and sprinted inside. A giant wolf was pinning a guy with black hair up to his shoulder with a white steak on the right side. He had piercing ice blue eyes that were starting at the wolf in anger. The guy was shirtless, a pair of pale white wings spread out beneath him on the floor. The wolf pinning him was chocolate brown with black flecks. I stared at both of them in shock before a wave of anger flowed through my body. I come home to find this, these two trying to kill each other.....again.

"What the hell are you two doing?!" I shouted. Their heads snapped toward me. Both of them looked guilty and scared. Kay ( aka: wolf boy) scrambled off Nick. He lumbered into the next room to change back. Nick got up slowly.

"You better tell me what's going on Nick." I growled. He looked terrified.

"Well....I.....He....umh." He stuttered.

"He started it!" He shouted, pointing at a shirtless Kay, who had just walked back into the room.

"Whaaaa...?" Kay dragged on in denial. His shaggy brown hair cascading over his rich brown eyes. He looked at Nick then me.

"It's his fault! He started it!" Kay shouted pointing right back at Nick. "How so?" I crossed my arms.

"He broke in!" He accused.

"No I did not." Nick denied it.

"Yeah!" Kay said nodding his head vigorously.

"He attacked me!" Nick gave in.

"Self-defence!!" Kay shouted.

"No!" Nick said, Kay confronted him and they began screaming at each other. Nick bared his fangs, hissing at Kay, who growled back at him.

"Stop it! Both of you. Be a good little doggy and kitty!" I demanded. They bared their teeth at me, but one look served as their muzzles. Nick and Kay looked down at their feet ashamed.

"Apologize." I said.

They looked at each other then at me. I cocked my eyebrow. They looked at each other again.

"I'm sorry, that I tried to chomp your head off." Kay said reluctantly. Nick nodded accepting the apology.

"And I apologize for attempting to rip out you esophagus and feed it to my pet bats." Nick said seriously. Kay glared at him.

"Nicholas...." I warned.

"Fine, I am sorry."

"Good. Now why are you here Nick?" I asked.

"You have a new asignment." Nick told me, glaring at Kay.

"But I haven't had a vision." I said confused.

"I don't know. All I know is you need to go to Mission Creek High School in Mission Creek, California."

"What's there?" I asked.

"There you need to find three teenagers. Two males and female."

"Okay...." I said slowly.

Kay looked at Nick, expecting more. When Nick said nothing he asked, "So what are they're names?"

Nick looked at him like he was crazy.

"Kay your not going, only Angel is going." Nick said looking between the two of us.

"Why? What?" Kay and I said in unison.

"You need to go. If you don't, it won't end well for anyone besides I need Kay with me." Nick told us.

"Fine." I said annoyed. "So who are they?"

"I don't know. All I do know is that they aren't....normal. So just go and see if you can find anyone that seems suspicious."

"Fine. I'll go. I just need a shower and some sleep." I said walking up the stairs. I turn around at the top looking down at Kay and Nick and the mess that they'd made.

"Clean this up."

I turned around and went to bed.

Bionic Angel (1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें