"I'll call you in like 5 minutes" She says.

"Okay" I say knocking on Ciara's window. She rolls it down and looks at me. "Let me in"

"Why?" She asks.

"Ciara, you wear weave just like Haven does, just cause you A.J's girlfriend don't mean I won't pull a track out ya head" I say.

"Disrespectful ass" She mumbles opening the door and getting out. I climb in the back and buckle up. She gets back in and A.J pulls off.

We get to the house, and everyone goes about their business. I change into some Black Bape shorts, a Black tee, and my Black Infrared 6's. I put my hair up and hook up GTA downstairs.

I start playing until my phone starts ringing. I answer it and continue playing the game. "Hello?" I ask.

"I'm bout to come get you" Haven says. Before I can respond I hear a gun cock.

"What was that?" I ask.

"What?" She asks. I hear Bri in the background then the phone hangs up. I pause the game and look at phone. A text from Haven pops ups saying she's outside.

"I'm leaving" I yell heading out the house. Seeing Bri in the front, I slide in the back. I look around on the floor and seats seeing AK's, Semi's and 6 different glocks. There's rope, tape, lighters, barbed wire and food. "The fuck you got going on?" I ask.

Haven tosses me her phone. "Go to my brother's contact and read what he sent me earlier" She says pulling off.

I scroll through the texts and the pictures Vonte sent Haven.

"When did this happen?" I ask.

"I think last night and I'm pretty sure I know the bitch who did it" She says. "So where she stay at?"

"Over by that small car dealership with the nice ass cars" Bri says. I sit back and get cozy.

I pull my phone out and get on Instagram. All I see is posts from Chanelle "trying" to dog me and Haven out. I check my messages and see Malachi messaged me.

J_Malachi💸💎: Whatever Chanelle did, don't include me, I broke up with her. She got issues and I don't need that. I don't have no problems with you, the whole police thing was her too.

"Chanelle did that stuff?" I ask referring to the pictures.

"Yep, and that bitch bout to get her ass merked" Haven says pulling onto Chanelle's street.

"I'm not about to be an accomplice to murder Haven" I say. I will gladly walk my ass home if needed.

"You aren't" She says pulling into the driveway. Her and Bri hop out and debate whether I should or not.

I hop out and go to my video format on my phone. I start recording as Haven knocks on the door. Chanelle answers and they start talking for a bit. Chanelle says something and whatever that is must've been bad cause now Haven done dragged her out the house, down the steps, and is currently beating her ass.

I continue recording till Chanelle is just a rag doll to Haven. I stop the recording before getting in the car. Haven stops and slides a piece of paper into Chanelle's pocket.

Her and Bri get back in the car and Haven pulls out the driveway. We get to Haven's parents house and there are officers everywhere.

"Y'all got something to drink?" I ask Haven. She shrugs.

"I don't live here" She says.

"So?" I ask. She rolls her eyes and starts walking ahead of me. "I hope they fall out ya head" I mumble. We enter her house, and dad mugs me. Dude look like been on drugs.