Chapter 25- Photoshoot

Start from the beginning

"Hey mrs W!" I greet, she always insists me to call her Amy but I always call her misses W instead.

She's gotten used to it by now. Zac's limousine stops behind Amy's car, "how are you?" She asks, Joey and I stand; I give him a quick hug and walk slowly to the limousine.

"Pretty good, how about you?" I politely ask.

"Great. Have a nice weekend Claudia," I smile at her then I rush to the car, the door slams open and I jump back and glare at Zac.

"Well hurry up, you were taking forever."

Rolling my eyes I push him over because I wouldn't be able to fit next to his fat butt then I get in slamming the door after me.

We drive to a beach, the sunset is really beautiful; orange, yellow, purple and blue splashes across the sky. I see the cameras set up and little change rooms and dunny toilets so people can do their business.

As soon as the limo stops I open the door and run out onto the beach glad that I took off my sneakers already.

"Hello mrs Richardson I'm Cameron," the camera man introduces. Ha! Cameron the camera man! Kinda rhymes don't ya think?

I shake his extended hand and look around, Zac appears next to me and a lady shows us to two seperate change rooms next to each other with only a curtain around it. It's kinda hard to explain. I open the certain and step in, there's a tarp on the ground to prevent sand from going everywhere even though some sand particles are at the corners of the tarp. My dress hangs on a rack and I strip out of my clothing and put on a strapless bra then my beautiful wedding dress. We decided that we weren't going to wear shoes because we're at the beach so yeah. I open the curtain the light almost blinding me when it comes at me all at once. A young woman who looks to be in her early thirties walks over towards me with a bag full of stuff.

She smiles at me, "I'm Casey the makeup artist." I smile at her and she instructs me to follow her, I follow her to this makeup desk that is on the concrete before the beach. She does my makeup as accurately and beautifully as she can then she pins my hair up the way it was at my wedding, she claps her hands together and grins. "Perfect!"

"Thank you." I say looking at myself in the mirror, smiling I rush down to the beach where Isaac is most likely waiting. I notice him taking to Cameron the camera man, when he sees me he stops talking and his mouth opens wide. I stop next to him and look up at him shyly, why so shy all of a sudden?

"Y-you look beautiful," Zac stutters. He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and I chuckle looking him over.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." He obviously looks amazing, he looks so formal with the suit on and his blue eyes seem to get lighter with his black suit jacket.

"So are you two ready to start?" Cameron asks, we both nod. "Okay. You stand here Isaac," Cameron points to a spot then beckons me over using his index finger and moving it in a 'come here' motion. I stand next to Isaac. "It's simple what you have to do, all you need to do is chill back in Isaac's arms while Isaac has to lift you bridal style." Zac bends down and hooks his arm under my knee and lifts me up and pulls me to his chest. Cameron walks over to the camera and looks into it, "great! Now look at each other expression your emotions, how you feel, how happy you are to be married." We both look at each other and do what he says.

"Great now try and make her laugh!" Oh god. I look like a retarded seal when I laugh. Eh I who cares really?

"Um... he kind of looks like a penguin?" He says unsurely. I don't know why but I burst out laughing at his lame attempt to make me laugh, I throw my head back and just laugh.

"You're both doing so well! Now look at the camera both smiling!" I look at the camera and smile, he takes countless photos. "Okay, new position! Claudia get on his back please," Zac places me to the floor gently and I walk around him. He crouches down and I wrap my arms around his neck then wrap my legs around his waist, he stands up and I look down at him smiling. "That's great Claudia! Keep doing what you're doing!" I tilt my head and look down at him.

We do more of the back shots then we head to the water, Cameron tells us to splash around and all that. He's chasing me in one of them and I'm laughing, I haven't seen the picture but I know that happened. I'd say that today was a successful day really.
                                     ~~
2 days later

"Claudia I got the photos! Cameron also sent them to me on my phone," Zac shouts. I jump of my bed and run to his room where he is in excitement then jump down on his bed. There are many photos in front of him, like the one where he was chasing me in the water and I was laughing while he was smiling. Then when I was looking down at him when I was on his back and he was looking at the camera. I'm surprised when I look at one where I'm smiling at the camera and Isaac is smiling down at me because I specifically remember Cameron telling us to look at the camera- there's also one where we both are looking at the camera. Then there are plenty when I was in his arms bridal style, me laughing, us looking at each other almost romantically.

Cameron also made sure to get in a kissing shot which I was slightly embarrassed about because it's an arranged marriage for peeps sake! AND I HAVE TO KISS HIM TO MAKE IT SEEM REAL! "Can you send them to me?" I ask and he nods sending them to my contact.

"What now?" He asks.

"Well now we have to post a WHOLE lot on Instagram, Facebook, twitter and Snapchat."I inform him and he raises an eyebrow.

"A whole lot? Why? Can't we just do like one photo on each?" Scoffing I shake my head.

"See this is why people don't believe that our fake marriage is real," he chuckles and I grab his phone going on his Instagram. Deciding that my first choice will be the one where we are in the ocean and he's chasing me, I post it. I post two more, the one where we were kissing and the other one where he was holding me bridal style. Zac goes on my phone too and posts whatever photo he wants. "Can you also post on our ship account?" He raises an eyebrow but does it anyway.

I post pictures on his other social media and when I'm done I drop the phone on the bed. I made sure to have most of the captions as 'I need to share these posts in appreciation of my wife' or 'I love her so much' or 'one of my best choices in my life was to marry you' all cliché but all of them work.

"And now we wait," he mutters.

                                 ||
Yayyyy I finally updated!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter If you did comment, vote, follow and share!
Keely