52 THERES MORE FOR A REASON

Start from the beginning

"You stay here or leaving?"

"I'm dipping in a few"

"Okay" i said. He got up and walked out the room.

"Im dipping" Calvin said as he looked in the room.

"Ok" i said. He had left. I went back upstairs in my room because i heard my phone ringing. It was Dre. I answered it. "Hello"

"Change of plans , imma have to come later because i have practice"

"I guess" i said. We hung up. Im upset now. I had a taste for ihop. I called Darnell. He answered.

"Hello" Darnell said.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Chilling"

"You about to be busy?"

"Nah , what you trynna do?"

"Dre was suppose to take me to ihop but he just found out he had practice"

"So you want me to take you to ihop"

"Sorta"

"You gonna meet me here"

"Sure" i said.

"Ighh" he said. We hung up. I then started getting dress. I went downstairs and went out the backdoor. We got in my car and pulled off.

Marie POV*

Im in class. Jabari waiting in the hallway for me so i asked to use the bathroom. I got up and took the hall pass. I went in the hallway. We started walking. "You should come over my house after school" he said.

"Ok all i have to do is tell my sister" i said.

"Good" he said. I had texted Star.

Me: im going over Jabari house right after school so you dont have to worry about picking me up

Star: alright , i gotta pick you up from his house?

Me: i dont know that yet , i will let you know

Star: ok

Darnell POV*

Im waiting for Star to pull up. Tyrone waiting on a girl to come too. Somebody had knocked on the door. I opened it and it was his girl. I let her in. He was sitting on the couch so she was good. Star called me and i answered. "Hello" i said.

"You didnt see me pull up?" She asked.

"Nah but im about to come out"

"Ok" she said. We hung up and i walked out the house. I had walked over to her car and got in. We pulled off. "Where the closest ihop?"

"Make a left at the light" i said as i started giving her directions. We pulled up at ihop and got out. We went inside. We got seated and started looking at the menu. The waiter came over.

"Can i start yall off with some drinks?" He said.

"I will take hot chocolate" Star said.