Epilogue

It was now the day that everyone in the kingdom had been waiting for. The day of Arthur and Isabella's wedding. Isabella stood in a small room near the castle chapel, getting ready.

In the room with her she had Violet, Mina, Gwen, Giselle, her mother and Abby. Isabella took one final looked at herself just as Violet whispered, "You look breathtaking."

They hugged and Isabella's father, who had only arrived that day back from a war far away, walked into the room

They hugged and Isabella's father, who had only arrived that day back from a war far away, walked into the room. All the brides' maids left, leaving Isabella with her mother and father. After a couple of minutes they too then leave and Isabella was ready to then walk down the aisle to her future, as the Queen of Camelot and Arthur's wife.

The soft music started to play as the brides' maids walked towards the alter. Next it is Isabella's turn. The doors open and Isabella walks out, gasps are heard as they take in her true beauty. Arthur smiled at her and her surroundings disappeared and all she saw was him. The way he looked at her, the love he held in his eyes.

*Skip the Wedding*

*Skip the Wedding*

The priest then said, "In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, I now pronounce you husband and wife, and King and Queen. You may kiss your bride"

The two leaned towards each other and their lips touched and there was eruption of applauding. Arthur had finally won his Queen and he was never planning on losing her again.

*Skip to the reception*

All the guests at the reception were enjoying themselves as the music played and the best food in Camelot was served. Isabella and Arthur sat at the main table along with Merlin, Violet and some of their other friends. Everyone was having an amazing time.

The first dance then came and Merlin stood by a window looking out as the music played and Isabella and Arthur danced together as Husband and Wife and King and Queen. He looked to the couple and smiled as they looked the same that they did at the ball, so long ago. Their story truly was one of pure love. Merlin moved his eyes away from the two to look out the window, but this time he saw something that frightened him to the bone.

The knights riding in a single line stretched across the mountain

The knights riding in a single line stretched across the mountain. The knights. Bella's words rung through his head as he watched them approach.

"Once the air turns white and grey, the red lady shall bring forth a world of war and darkness."

Merlin then whispered to himself as he looked back at Isabella and Arthur,

"This is just the beginning.........."