Chapter 6

Standing in the doorway was none other than Merlin.

Alex looked at him and he said, "Can I come in?" Alex looked towards me as did Merlin

Alex looked at him and he said, "Can I come in?" Alex looked towards me as did Merlin. I nodded saying that it was okay. Merlin then walked into the room. I walked over towards the large window and looked out at the grounds below. Merlin decided that it was now the time to speak. "My name is Merlin and I guess that you are Miss Isabella Clarke daughter of Rose and Jacob Clarke." she nodded as she turned to look at him. to be honest she wasn't exactly comfortable staying in the palace. She didn't know anyone there.

She thought about home and Jesse. Would she ever see Jesse again. She thought of Violet, at least she would see her soon. she was pulled from her thoughts as another person entered the room. She looked away from the window and at the person who turned out to be her father with some more company. Behind him stood three girls who all looked either her age or a little older. Her father looked at his daughter, calling her forward. The girls also stepped forward. "Isabella, these girls will help you around until you are happy and have friends. This is Mina, Giselle and Guinevere." he said pointing to each girl as said their names.

Isabella smiled at them ad they smiled back to her

Isabella smiled at them ad they smiled back to her. Her father, Jacob, then said, "I have one more surprize for you, my dear." Isabella's eyebrows crinkled as she thought about what it could possibly be. Her thoughts were broken by the sound of paws hitting the tiled, concrete flooring of the castle. She looked at her father and he nodded, smiling.

Jesse came running into the room

Jesse came running into the room. Isabella ran to the dog, and kneelt on her knees to get to Jesse's height. she hugged the dog with all her might. She missed her so badly. At least she was here now.

Isabella looked back at the girls who were now standing next to Alexis. Everyone else had left except for Merlin. The girls went to sit down near the window. Merlin stood completely still by the door. Isabella giggled a little as she noticed that he was a little uncomfortable standing in a room filled with girls.

"You do know that you are welcome to come and sit here, with us Merlin." She as well as the others laughed. He nervously laughed too. Slowly he walked towards the girls. By the time he reached them they were busy talking and laughing. Telling stories about their lives and what happened in the past.

Merlin sat down next to Isabella and started listening to the conversation. "I lived with my mother and father on a little farm just outside of Camelot. I have a best friend, her name is Violet and she said that she was moving her in 6 months. So you might just meet her. We had to move because my mother became gravely ill and she passed away two days ago." Everyone gasped and sent sad looks towards Isabella.

They all talked for hours and finally they were interrupted by another knock on the door. Alex went to go and open it. Her body turned back to the girls with an unknown expression, she then pulled the door open fully. Standing in the doorway was, the Prince Arthur. Standing in all his greatness. Still as self-centered as before but he really was a sight for sore eyes. Especially for her.

Arthur and Isabella exchanged glances before he looked at Arthur. "Arthur, why are you sitting with these lovely woman? Shouldn't you be with Gaius.?" He asked Merlin fairly amused. Merlin looked back at Arthur and said, "This that the reason you came here. Do you want to stay with us Arthur?"

Arthur raised his eyebrows, looking at Merlin with an unamused face

Arthur raised his eyebrows, looking at Merlin with an unamused face. Merlin silently laughed as did the others except for Arthur. His eyes were solely on Isabella now. She started to feel uncomfortable as all the eyes now feel on her.

She shifted slightly and looked away from Arthur, but could still feel this icy blue eyes staring at her with something that she couldn't exactly figure out.

Merlin stayed where he was and surprisingly Arthur then took a seat next to him. Isabella looked towards the window and suddenly felt sick to her stomach. holding her stomach she quickly got up and ran towards the door. everyone was up and ready to go after but something stopped them as they saw that all she wanted was to be alone.

Isabella ran for a couple until she eventually found the door to the massive gardens. For the rest of day she wondered around the gardens lost hopelessly in her thoughts. She felt that she didn't belong here, in the castle. Being so close to the prince. She didn't want to admit it but she was scared. She felt like this is just going to be the start of something bad. She walked up and down in the gardens before finally falling to knees. there she sat, alone.

Unbeknownst to her, someone was watching her the castle window in their room. Their eyes followed her every move. She was something different. She was like a ray of sun, she was a beautiful and innocent young girl who had been thrown roughly into this life of being a Lady, she was going to need help and this person was determined to help. They felt that they had to prove something to her, for some unknown reason. But it had to be done.

Author's Note:

Thank you to everyone who has reading my first I really appreciate it. Please let me know if you like my story