Chapter 7

A couple of Months later.

Isabella stood in her room getting ready for breakfast. Alex stood behind her tying the laces of her Blue and white dress.

 Alex stood behind her tying the laces of her Blue and white dress

Isabella stood completely patient. Waiting for the tying to be finished so that she could have some food. After a couple more minutes Alex was finished and she turned Isabella around so that she could see what the dress looked like. Isabella was shocked as she had never really a dress like this before. She stood before Alex smiling at what she looked like. "Come Isabella we need to get you to breakfast. As the two were walking to the door, there was a knock and Alex looked at Isabella before opening the door.

Behind the oak door stood Prince Arthur

Behind the oak door stood Prince Arthur. Isabella looked at Alex and raised her eyebrows, basically saying, 'What is he doing here?' Alex shrugged as she didn't know. Arthur looked at Isabella for a while before saying, "Can I please accompany you to breakfast?" Isabella looked at him before slowly nodding, he placed his arm out for her take, which she did gladly. Waving goodbye to Alex, they went down the passage towards the dining room.

Isabella turned to Arthur and said, "Sire, why are you going to breakfast. do not usually have breakfast in your bedroom?" Arthur studied her face while she spoke. the way her words fell effortlessly out of her light pink lips and how her eyes glistened as she thought of the next word to say. She looked at him for a couple of minutes before he answered, "My Father said that there is some news that they have to share so he asked me to be there. But I don not know what the new is."

Isabella nodded silently as she looked away from Arthur. They silently walked up to the large dark oak doors of the dining room. Arthur looked at Isabella and then said, Are you ready?"

 Arthur looked at Isabella and then said, Are you ready?"

She turned to look at him and then said, "I think so." Arthur took Isabella's arm that was resting at her side. he hooked her arm with his and together they pushed open the door and walked in. The first thing that Isabella noticed was a Lady sitting with two girls next to her. One of the girls shot a horrible look towards Isabella as she noticed that Isabella had walked in, arm in arm with Prince Arthur.

 One of the girls shot a horrible look towards Isabella as she noticed that Isabella had walked in, arm in arm with Prince Arthur

The king sat at the head of the table, he stood up as soon as the two entered. Jacob walked to Isabella, and she tried to get out of Arthur's grip but he didn't budge. "Isabella, as you are aware that I am a Knight for King Uther, you have had to saty here in the castle until I could find a house for you to stay in. I have managed to find a place for you to stay, until you are a little older. My dear this Cassandra Thompson and her two daughters, Abigail and Angela.

Isabella sucked in a deep breath, as Angela got up pushing her forward towards Arthur

Isabella sucked in a deep breath, as Angela got up pushing her forward towards Arthur. Abigail stayed where she was behind her mother. She sent a pitiful look to Isabella who looked like she just wanted to get out of there. Her mother had died and now her father was sending her away to live with an unknown family. Arthur tightened his grip on Isabella's arm as Angela got closer. "Sire, why don't you let go of the maid, here and rather come and sit with me. I am so much better." she whispered into his ear as she was now standing in front of the two. Angela's hand slowly went up to where Isabella's arm was and with a amazing amount of force, she pulled Isabella's arm out of Arthur's strong grip. this therefore caused Isabella to stumble backwards and almost fall, but Abigail came to her and steady her. Isabella looked at Arthur and Angela. Her heart felt sore for some reason as she looked at Arthur with another girl's arm in his. She quickly excused herself and left the room. She quickly ran down the passage towards her room and as soon as she was inside, she collapsed to the floor and started crying.

Alex came into the room and soon as she heard the crying. there she saw Isabella on the floor crying. "Bella, what's wrong?" Isabella looked up and said slowly, "My father is sending me away. he doesn't want me here anymore." Alex gasped and stepped back. "but he cant do that." she said. "Well, he did." the girls hugged and Isabella goodbye to everyone before she went to say goodbye to her father, the king and the prince.

"Goodbye Father." she whispered quietly. he looked at her and said, "I hope you understand why I am doing this." she nodded, looking at the ground. she did this even though she did not know the reason. he nodded and lightly kissed her head. She bowed to the King and thanked him for letting her stay in the castle. She looked at Arthur and he looked at her. they had spent a lot of time together within the months she had been there. to be honest he didn't want her go but he had no ay in this matter. se bowed to him and smiled a small, sad smile before turning and walking to her horse. She got onto her with ease and she waved to everyone before following the others to her new home and new life.