Chapter 8

The ride was a fairly long one. Isabella rode at the back. it took about half the day to get to this remote house. They reached it at about lunch time, Isabella followed everyone up to the big house. There were a few people were waiting at the front doors, they straightened up as Cassandra came into view. Isabella stopped and jumped off of her horse and onto the gravel. One of the girls stepped towards Cassandra and then Cassandra said, "Daisy, this is our new servant, Isabella. Will you please put her into a proper outfit?" This Daisy girl came forward to me and grabbed my upper arm, dragging me towards the house. Once we were inside she lead me to the servant room and gave me a dress and apron.

"My name is Daisy, I am sorry that you have to live here and be a servant but I will help you as much as I can

"My name is Daisy, I am sorry that you have to live here and be a servant but I will help you as much as I can." Isabella nodded as he couldn't find any words to say. Together they walked back to the group and Isabella was told to do certain chores. She sighed and got to work quickly. This was her new life and she had to get used to it because it was going to be this way for awhile.

She thought about Arthur and his smile that always somehow made her smile. How he managed to get her to like him is something she could never understand. The day went quickly for her as she worked all day. She was given a room but had to share it with Daisy but she didn't mind it at all. After a long day of constant working, including making breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family she finally able to get some sleep.  She lay in her bed, covered herself and cried herself to sleep. she wanted Arthur, she wanted to see Gwen, Giselle, Mina and Alex again. She missed Jesse and Violet. She just wanted to go back to the castle. even if she wouldn't say that she wanted to be with Arthur to him she really did. Silent tears escaped her eyes as she drifted into a nightmare filled dream.

A couple of months later

Prince Arthur sat in his room. He was silent as he listened to his father talk about a ball that was going to be held so that Arthur could find a bride.  Arthur thought about Isabella she would make a good Queen, but would his approve of her?  "Arthur who would you to be invited to the ball?" his father asked. Arthur thought about it for a while before smiling, this might be a way for him to see Isabella again.

"Every eligible maiden in the kingdom."

A/N: Hey guys. 100 views that's awesome. Thanks to everyone who has read my story. I will update as soon as I can. lease keep reading and leave comments please. Thanks. Love u guys.