Chapter 4

*Previously*
"Isabella I need to tell you something."

*Present*
Isabella looked at her father, questionably. "What do you have to tell me father?" She asked quietly. The events of the past few days still evident in her head. Her father looked around before saying, "The king has asked me to be part of the Royal knights because of my war background. This may be the best option after your mother's death. So I have decided that we will move to Camelot and I will become a knight and you will become a Lady."

Isabella looked at her father with wide eyes. His words slowly sinking into her brain. Her eyes closed and she took a deep breath. She opened them again and slowly took a seat. The thought of not living in the house anymore scared her and she couldn't believe her father wanting to leave just after her mother's death.

"We need to leave as soon as possible, my dear." Her father said softly. Isabella nodded slowly, raising to her feet. She thought about her friend, Violet. What was she going to do? How will they see each other again? Isabella decided that she needed to go and speak with Violet, tell her what was going on and maybe she could help.

Isabella walked along the deserted street towards the market that was now closing down. She thought about the previous day, seeing the Prince right in front of her. Laughing with Violet, and hugging her mother one last time. As the market neared she spotted Violet talking to someone. She made her way towards them as her sadness increased. Violet looked her way and saw Isabella coming towards her. She rushed towards Isabella, embossing her in a warm hug.

Isabella softly cried into her shoulder. Violet pulled away, wiping her tears away and said, "what's the matter? You look as if we are never going to see each other again." Isabella's watery eyes looked at her as she said, "I think this is the last time we see each other." Violet stepped back. Isabella then carried on, "My father was asked to be apart of King Uther's Knights. We are moving to Camelot."

Violet's sad face suddenly changed. A smile formed on her face. "We are also moving to Camelot. But only in six months. When are you moving?" Isabella looked at Violet from underneath her long eyelashes and said, "Tomorrow."

Author's Note:
None of the pictures or characters belong to me. Just my own characters.
Thank you to everyone for reading my first story.