Chapter 36

Uther lay on his bed, nearly on his last breath. Isabella walked into the room and Uther smiled weakly at her,

"Sire, I have someone that wants to see you." She pulled Arthurs hand and he walked into the room.

"Arthur!" Uther said weakly.

"Well I'd best leave you too alone then." She smiled at Uther.

She began to leave but a voice stopped her, "Isabella, come here, I just want to thank you. You have given reason to live for the past couple days and now because of you I can release myself to the hands of death. You gave me my last wish. Thank you. Look after him and I will be watching the wedding."

She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek before looking at him one last time then leaving to give Arthur time.

After a couple of minutes, Arthur called for guards to cover him. Arthur walked out of the room, crying. Isabella walked to him and he cried into her shoulder, sinking to the floor.

Together they sat on the floor. Crying. Uther would be a missed king.

The kingdom came to know of their king's death and the prince living. A funeral was held for Uther as he was set in a boat and set a sail to an island in the middle of a lake, where people waited to bury him.

Isabella and Arthur were then set to be married and crowned in two weeks.

Just as Uther had promised he stood, watching over them and Camelot. Proudly......