Chapter 16

It had been a few days since the ball and Isabella sat in her small room which was hidden from all people that entered the house. She sat all alone and refused to talk to anyone. Abby came up to her room everyday trying to talk to her, but nothing worked.

Isabella was so caught up in her thoughts she had basically blocked everyone out. That was until Merlin appeared. He stuck his head around the door and gave Isabella a small smile, before he opened then shut the door. He went to her bed and sat down next to her.

"Izzy, what is the problem?" she turned to look at him before saying, "He was everything that I ever wanted and needed and I told him that we were not meant to be together and now he probably has a bride and is getting ready to marry her and now all I feel -" Merlin quickly stopped her before she could continue,

"Izzy the reason why I haven't been able to see you since the ball because I have been helping him, he has been looking for you ever since then. He doesn't want another bride he wants the girl that was at the ball, aka you."

Isabella's head flew up as the words left his mouth. "Merlin! Do not say that out load, Cassandra or Angela could possibly hear you."

Merlin laughed a little before he said, "Izzy don't worry they won't hear us, Abby told them that Arthur was going to be in the town now. He is but he is coming around to each of the houses in the town, in order to find you."

Isabella nodded her head as Merlin took her hand and pulled her up and off of her small bed. Together they walked down the stairs and Merlin then handed Isabella a very pretty dress, it had a white bodice and a light purple skirt, it was absolutely stunning.

Merlin smiled as he watched Isabella look at the dress, she then said,

"Merlin, what is this for?" Merlin smiled at her softly before saying, "You are going to see Arthur today." Isabella froze in her spot and stared at Merlin for a while. Merlin gave a short laugh and handed the dress to Isabella, motioning her to go and get changed into it so that they can leave, just as Isabella was walking to get changed the door opened and in walked Gwen with Mina.