Chapter 33

Arthur, Merlin and the knights set out to find the cave and save Isabella. They find and enter the cave ready to fight the beast. Slowly they move deeper and deeper in the cave. Merlin ran off into one of the various smaller caves where he found Isabella, her head covered in scarlet blood and skin as cold as ice. Merlin called some of the knights and told them to take her to Gaius.

Arthur and the rest of the knights, later joined by Merlin stood ready for the beast. Sounds were echoing around the cave. Arthur pulled his sword out of its sheath and then beast leapt out from a path, knocking Arthur down and making all the other flee. Merlin reached for Arthur's fallen sword and cast a spell sending it towards the beast killing it in a flash of light.

Merlin ran to Arthur's body, shaking him. He wouldn't wake up. Merlin then called, "Someone Help. Help!!!!!!!!"

*Gaius' Room*

The knights placed Isabella on the table and Gaius wrapped her head and tended to her wounds then placed her Merlin's bed, letting her rest.

Suddenly the door burst open and men carrying Arthur appeared, Merlin pushed all the things on the table off as the men put Arthur down.

"What happened?" Gaius asked Merlin. He put his hand on Arthur's chest and found blood. "He's been bitten. Someone better tell the King."

Merlin looked at Gaius and said, "We have to save him, my two best friends cannot die."

"Merlin, Isabella is fine, she is in your room, resting."

The King then burst through the door. He looked at his son with tears in his eyes and all the rest is a blur.

Isabella woke up with Violet sitting next to her, Violet's eyes were filled with tears as she took Isabella's hand and led her to a window.