Chapter 5

"Tomorrow!" Violet almost screamed. Isabella nodded slowly. The two looked at each other before hugging once again. Isabella then returned home. It was night time by the time she got home. When Isabella walked into the house she noticed that there was only a bed in the center of the room. Everything else was gone. Even her father. So she carefully moved towards the bed, she climbed onto the bed and she drifted to sleep.

The next day came faster than she had wanted. After a couple of hours, they all left the family home. Isabella looked at the house one last time. All her memories came rushing back and her eyes filled with tears as she whispered, "Goodbye Mother." The house eventually was out of sight and Isabella followed her fathers horse close behind.

The group finally made It to the gates of Camelot. After a full day of riding. Isabella watched the people as they passed her and her horse. She felt insecure as the beautiful ladies starred at her. They went all the way to the castle. The almighty oak doors swung open as a few men stepped out. The King and Prince Arthur coming after.

Isabella looked at Arthur, he still looked the same

Isabella looked at Arthur, he still looked the same. As self-centered as normal. Isabella was helped off of her horse's back. Her feet landed with a thud on the grey gravel. Her father bowed as the King started to walk closer towards them. As did Isabella. The King looked at Isabella and nodded before turning to her father and they then started walking away, talking at the same time. Arthur stood completely still exactly where he was not moving a muscle in his body. His light blue eyes were solely on her. She felt extremely uncomfortable under his gaze.

After a couple of seconds, a girl with red hair emerged from the oak doors. She looked around a little before her eyes fell onto the uncomfortable Isabella. She looked like she was the same age as Isabella. She walked down the steps and towards Arthur. "Hello, Arthur." She said. He pulled his gaze away from Isabella to look at the girl. He nodded and his gaze returned to Isabella. The young girl asked, "Are you Miss Isabella?" Her voice was soft. Like a feather. Isabella nodded and followed the girl. As she passed Arthur his eyes followed her. The young Maiden walked into the castle and took Isabella to a beautiful room.

 "My name is Alexis

"My name is Alexis. But you can call me Alex. I am your maid. I will help you with anything and everything." Isabella nodded, still very nervous in this new place. Why were they staying in the castle? She didn't know but she kept her mind open to anything. Alex moved a little and went to the bathroom thing that was a little off to the side. Isabella looked at the massive bed. It was a little strange for as she never had a really had real bed because they were poor. And here she is staying in the castle in Camelot.

She climbed onto the soft covers of the bed and lied down on the sheets. She slowly drifted into her own thoughts. But she was awakened by a soft knock on the oak door. Isabella started to get off of the bed to go and answer it but Alex said to stay on the bed. She would get it. Alex went to the door and pulled it open. The massive, dark oak door swung open. Revealing the person she least expected to see....