Chapter 22

*Previously*
She quickly turned and bolted as fast as she possibly could towards her room. Just as she left she heard Merlin say,

"Baroness, do you happen to have anyone else in this house?"

*Present*

Isabella finally made it to her room, pushing the door open and basically throwing herself in her bed and covering herself with the thin blanket that barley covered her bed. Just as she was about to go to sleep the door opened and she shut her eyes, pretending to be asleep.

She was startled by the gentle voice of Merlin, instead of the usual high pitched voice of Cassandra.
"Come on missy, I know your awake. Come on if you want to see your Prince Charming you need to get up."
She opened her eyes and looked at Merlin who was leaning down to the level of her bed, grinning at her with that stupid smile of his.
"But what if I don't want to see him Merlin? What if I'm perfectly fine here. I told you before I can not be his Queen. We all know that I fit that slipper but I'm not going to be a good queen. Please don't make me do this Merlin."

Merlin looked at her and gave her a soft smile. He took a seat on the wooden chair next to her bed and looked at her,
"Isabella I can see that you are scared about this, but you need to trust me on this. He is right for you."
She looked into his eyes and then decided to tell him about the Druid and what she had told Isabella.
"Merlin, today I was walking and ended up at an old Ruin, in that Ruin lived a young child, she said that she was a Druid and said that her name was Bella. She told me about everything that happened between Arthur and I and that he will not stop until I am with him. She also said that he will face many trials in the journey to find me but I mustn't lose hope that he will. And I think that this one moment with Angela counts as trail One."

Isabella looked at Merlin, and he said, "If she was a Druid then she was not joking or lying. I need you to take me to the place where you met her. Oh and by the way, I was told to tell you that a young girl named Violet has arrived and will be staying at Camelot. She says please come visit as soon as possible and I say tomorrow after we go and see the Druid we go and see this young Violet."

Isabellas face lit up as soon as she heard the name Violet could it be that Violet has finally arrived and wanted to see her.

She said goodbye to Merlin and went to sleep with a smile on her face. She now couldn't wait for the next day.