Chapter 19

*Previously*

She pulled away from his grasp to go back to the loving arms of her mother, but a hand caught her wrist before she could get away. She turned around to face the person, and came face to face with ..........................

                                                                                        *Present*

Her heart clenched a little as she looked into those familiar stunning blue eyes. Her eyes looked into his, she soon snapped out of her trance and looked away from Arthur's intense gaze. It was a couple of seconds until she pulled her hand away from his grasp. She turned away from him and was about to leave to catch up to her mother and Merlin, but a gentle voice stopped her dead in her tracks,

"No, please wait." It was barley audible. She turned around and faced Arthur before he spoke again,

"Please tell me you are who I think you are." He was almost pleading her.

"Your majesty, who do you think I am?" she asked softly hoping that he hadn't worked out that she was his Cinderella.

"Please, Isabella tell me."

"You remember me?"

"How could I forget someone that was close to me and someone that Merlin never stops talking about?"

She laughed softly at the thought that her best friend never stopped talking about her. She looked at Arthur and he looked determined and it was almost like he knew that I was his Cinderella but he didn't want to say it in front of everyone.

"Isabella are you the girl I'm looking for?"

She decided that even though she really wanted to say yes and jump into the arms of the man she loves she just couldn't she didn't know why but she couldn't. She looked at him and finally finding her words, she said,

"I'm sorry, but I can't do this."

With that said she slowly walked past him in the opposite direction of the others and took off running again away from the love of her life. Maybe now he will find someone who is worthy of ruling Camelot beside him in the future.

She keep running until she came across an old ruin, she was a very curious girl so she walked up to the gate and pushed on them. They rattled and then swung open and she walked inside.

The ruins grew taller and taller as she approached them. She traced her fingers along the intricate details of the ancient writing, she couldn't read them but she felt as they had some meaning in her life.

"Excuse Miss, can I help you with anything?" A small, gentle voice startled her.

She turned around and saw red hair........