Chapter 7---Green Light In My Eyes

• Dedicated to please see Author's Note after the chapter :)

A/N:There are some people that you think you completely forgot, erased from your mind for years, or even know that in the back of your mind are now dead, that may reappear unexpectedly.

...although, what if they REALLY suddenly reappear?

Well imagine that person here. Imagine that you didn't want to see him, but you did.

Have you ever fallen for someone so hard when you were still oh, so young? Like a crush...maybe more than just a crush? That person was the person you loved. But the thing though, both of you can't be together. There are so many reasons why.

It would start with the teasing, and then you see each other everyday?

...well, imagine yourselves actually seeing each other everyday. As the days pass by, you can't help but fall and fall and fall.

Then came the attachment and connection to you both. Don't let me start on the endless hours of chat time on Facebook and the cheesy text messages.

...then suddenly one day, it all banished away in thin air. It's like nothing happened like waking up from the best dream of your life, but deep inside you're crushed, crying, mourning--dying. Realization: you haven't a right to be.

We all just thought that it was 'The End.', but it looks like it still wasn't yet. You two haven't seen each other for years. How could an accidental wave back and a smile make everything seem like coming back? The memories, the heartbreak, everything. Every single memory you made comes flashing before your eyes in a matter of seconds.

It is complicated. A swirl of emotions all at once.

What if you found new love? That one person who filled the gap in your heart when the person you love wasn't there?

What if that person really loves you, but is frightened to admit it because it is something forbidden?

What if suddenly you felt those butterflies again in the pit of your stomach? Those fluttering sensations you felt before with that person?

What would you do?

What I did? I thought of what I have now. I am grateful for the person I have now. That person before deserves to be forgotten. Life lives on, and so should you

**

Cassidy's P.O.V.

It was another tiring day from school. I can't wait to graduate...if I was still alive though. Well, we'll never know. I might die this instant since I don't even know what's happening inside my own body. I was never brought back to the hospital ever since I was diagnosed.

Is it right to keep it from them? They are my family now...I will need all the moral support from them, not just financially...

"Hello, Cassidy." Carlos was sitting on the sofa, reading a newspaper as I got inside the house.

Carlos and I became closer and we did became the best of friends. "Hey, dork."

"That's not how you call your older brother, Cass." he smirked.