MUST READ! Important Author's Note :)

Hey, it's me, WanderingDancer. And if you thought this was the update, I'm sorry for crushing your little heart for expecting for such a long time, 'cause obviously it's not.

I just wanted to say that, okay first, I apologize for not updating very often not like in For Better Or For Worse way back that I update every Saturday. School is always a priority for me, and I don't get that much free time there also.

Like in FBOFW, I already organized this story, and all of the written drafts already have some parts in it, so don't worry.

The reason why I slowly update this story is because I'm trying to focus on FBOFW. I have a deadline to catch, and I have to finish it by next month...December is the deadliest for some personal reason.

To my dear fans, and readers of this book, again I apologize. I hope you won't give up on this story. This book means a lot to me because the progress of this is ten times better than FBOFW. Each vote and comment here is so dear to me that I scream and squeal, not like in FBOFW where I get zero comments. Here, I always get feedback that you guys love it.

I love you guys, please understand. Especially those who are really hooked and into this story...I will never-ever abandon this book ever. In fact, Chapters 5 and 6 are 70% done and I hope I get to publish them later rather than sooner.

Sending you all my love and sincere apologies.... xxx

WanderingDancer<3