Chapter 1---Another Day In Hell...Maybe Not

Cassidy's P.O.V.

Please! Leave me alone! I'm begging you! This is too much, please! This is what my mind is screaming for hours now, and still, nothing is helping all the pain I'm in right now.

"Ha! Did you honestly think that this is enough?! My dear, this is only a quarter of what you deserve!"

I got hit on the stomach for the third time now, and this time I'm choking up more blood of what's left of me because of this disease.

I want to defend myself, but I simply couldn't. They handcuffed me this time. I just wish that they tied me with rope instead. But defending may only cause more of this hell of a life.

You may ask, 'Where did the handcuffs came from?'. Well, my father was a police officer, but he was caught in the act of murdering another officer, they put him into prison, and he got bailed a few years later when we still had money.

Yes, when we still had money.

But after he got bailed, he was at it again. He stole some things from the police station like these handcuffs I'm wearing.

"Say the words, Cassidy, sweetheart."

It was hard to talk. Having blood still coming out from my mouth and the aches of my stomach weren't helping. I should obey or else, but as I opened my mouth, I felt a palm mercilessly hit my head.

"SAY THE WORDS, CASSIDY!"

I sat back up, thanks to the rope that was around me. If it wasn't on, I may have stumbled down on the cold tiled floor mixed with my own blood. My mouth was still trembling and I can't say words right.

"K-k..." I choked out blood.

"WHAT?!"

My blood is starting to boil. "KILL ME NOW!" I screamed and I felt a fist hit the corner of my lips.

"You don't talk back in that tone, Cassidy! You know what this means, do you?"

Oh no. What have I done to myself? I felt the rope around me being removed and then my blindfold. I then heard the handcuffs fall from my wrists.

"Guess, Cassidy."

"Gun?" I weakly said. I can't handle this anymore. I wish that he would just use the gun already. I wanna end this life now. I don't wanna live anymore.

"No. It's not yet time for that." I saw my father kneeling down in front of me. What is he up to know? He stared to my eyes for a while and then he mercilessly clutched on my neck and lifted me up.

I didn't know he was this strong.

"Say your prayers, Cassidy."

"John! Dinner's ready! Enough with Cassidy! You can continue it later!"

He sighed. "I'll be there just a second! I'll just finish this girl!" he clutched more on my neck and I can't breathe. I kept on choking and grasping for air. He then throws me to the wall and I can hear the glass break.

Shoot. My head is bleeding. Glass is all over my hair, and blood is dripping.

I thought that he would be done by now, I was wrong.

He yanked my hair and banged it against the wall leaving me in a peaceful slumber.

----

I woke up and everything hurts. My whole body is sore, my head is pounding, I feel very lightheaded, maybe because of all the blood I lost.

I tried to get up, but it was a struggle. Everywhere is painful.

I finally got up, minutes later and I leaned on the wall for support. I tried to walk to my bathroom and it's hard, and I was limping.