Meeting Falling In Reverse and Interviews

Start from the beginning

Ryan gave them a weird look and looked at me. 

"What are they laughing about?" 

 "Oh nothing."

He sat down next to me and we just sat there in silence, the wind was blowing lightly and it was really sunny.

"Sooo Sunny do you like being on tour with your brother?"

"No. We never stay in one place our only home is the tour bus, on breaks Jayy goes on and visits his family me and Dahvie just go and visits the world. None of our family members care about us."

"Dang that suckz! Some of my family members are like that to. It's never fun...Most of the time FIR are my only family." 

I smiled and said, "Well when you have opening bands or you open for bands you'll get to know those other bands and, they'll just become your family."

He reached over and put is arm around my shoulder. "Or you meet someone and, you'll just fall in love with them." 

I looked over at him and smiled, we slowly leaned towards each other then Derek yelled, "OOOOH LOVEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!" He started taking pictures and we pulled away. I shook my head and smile and Ryan glared at Derek, two boys were walking around looking down at some sort of paper. 

"Hey! Aren't you boys David and Kyle?"

They looked over...Daaaang one more gorgeous boy. He smiled at me and said, "We sure are...Uhh do you know what stage were suppose to play on?"

"This stage your sharing with Falling In Reverse, Abandon All Ships, and Simple Plan."

"Oh cool! Who are you anyways?"

"I'm Sunny Stormy Vanity...Yes I'm Dahvie Vanity's sister."

"Oh cool!" 

They walked over and leaned against the fence propping their elbows against it, I was swinging my feet back and forth. My phone started ringing I pulled it out. It was Jayy.

"Hey what up?"

"Where are ya' Dahvie is freaking out."

"I'm hanging out with Breathe Carolina and Falling In Reverse...Tell Dahvie to take a chill pill."

I heard Jayy talk to Dahvie then I heard Dahvie's voice.

"SUNNY!!! You scared me!"

"Why I always go out jeez this isn't the first time ya' know."

"Yeah I know...You okay?"

"Fine...Take a chill pill kay' I love ya'!"

I hung up and set it down next to me. I looked at the boys. 

"So you excited to be on Warped Tour?"

They both said in unison, "Heck yeah!" 

I laughed then Brook came running over and she jumped on stage all happy. 

"Oh my gosh! I'm sooo happy!"

I laughed, "Why?"

"BECAUSE FALLING IN REVERSE AND BREATHE CAROLINA ARE GOING WARPED TOUR!!! AND...They're right here."

It was quiet for 5 seconds then we burst out laughing, Brook was blushing like crazy. We hung out on stage and talked and laughed, other bands came out to check out the stage or practice. Me and Brook were laying down on stage while Breathe Carolina was practicing, I had in my headphones and I was listening to Abandon All Ships - Take One Last Breath. I loved this band soo much and I loved Martin Broda, I had my eyes closed then all of the sudden someone kicks my arm lightly. I opened them and there was...Oh my fudging gosh...Martin Broda...WHY MUST WARPED TOUR HAVE SO MANY GORGEOUS GUYS?!