"Poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees. Looks somebody is worried about impending daddyhood." Rebekah commented.

"Nonsense. Elijah is back. In his presence all problems turn to pixy dust and float away." I smirked at Klaus humour.

"Strange. I don't recall any pixy dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure." Elijah replied to Klaus words, entering the room.

"What are you going with mother's spell book?" Rebekah asked Elijah, seeing him cutting a few pages from what seemed to be a very old book.

"In exchange for my freedom I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from mother's spell book. It will help her to control her magic. I thought we should begin with a little unlinking spell." I scoffed. Of course Elijah wouldn't help somebody, if he didn't have any benefit from it.

"If you have something to say Cassandra, say it." I turned to him, trying to control my temper.

"It's just that every time, I'm impressed of how manipulative you can be." Elijah was about to reply, when Rebekah interrupted, probably giving an end to an epic fight before it begins.

"You want to use her to unlink Hayley from Sophie Deveraux?"

"Sophie brought us to this town after false pretences. She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions, she wants to take Davina back. So, she yanked her own cause with ours with magic, threats and half truths. Well, no more. As of now, our deal with Sophie Deveraux is ovoid." His words brought smiles to his siblings' faces.

"Oh, I quiver with fear." I commented, but Elijah chose to ignore me.

"Niklaus, I need you to come with me. I need five minutes alone with Davina, you need to make certain that I'm not interrupted. You stay here and watch Hayley." He said the last part turning to his sister.

"How did I get elected super nanny?" She shouted pissed off.

"More importantly..." Klaus said standing up. "Who put him in charge?" I laughed at his question, gaining a smile from him and a glare from Rebekah.

"I'm going to see how Hayley is doing." I said to Rebekah and headed to the stairs.

I found her upstairs, in one of the thousand living rooms this house had. "Aaaa!" She suddenly exclaimed holding her neck.

"What happened?" I asked alerted, examining her neck. It had a simple stain of blood.

"I wish I knew. I felt like I was being stabbed."

"This is definitely Sophie related." I concluded. "Come on, sit." I urged her, leading her to an armchair.

"Well, it's time for the demon's snack!" Rebekah said carrying a bowl full of apples.

"I wish you didn't call her that." Hayley said, while I sat on another armchair.

"I'm sorry, have you picked another name yet? Take one. Plantation is full of them."

"How is your neck?" I asked.

"I feel fine, which is weird. I think you were right about Sophie being involved with it."

"Well, do me a favour and don't die on my watch. I'll never get the end of it." Rebekah pointed out. I laughed.

"You know when I first met you I thought you were a real bitch." Hayley said to Rebekah.

"What changed your mind?"

"Oh, I still think you are a bitch. I'm just grown to like that about you." Hayley said causing Rebekah's laughter.