Olivia POV

Me and G Dragon walked inside and everyone greeted us. We headed towards the room when I heard two people talking, a guy and a girl.

As we got closer I noticed it was Taehyung, with some girl. Before I knew it their lips were attached to each other's and I stood there in shock .

Everything went in slow motion. The kiss. The smile on my face quickly saddened as my eyes filled up with tears. A tear fell along with the 2 milkshakes in my hand to the floor. My body was frozen, my heart was stiff, I couldn't breathe.

Instead of running away I stayed this time. I didn't move but I watched it all unfold. Taehyung quickly pushed her off of her and looked at her before looking at me. Jungkook came from the bathroom and stopped when he seen my face and the situation. G Dragon looked at me and to Taehyung guessing what had just happened.

I wasn't sad. I was...angry...I was so angry. My face grew red and my heart beat quickened. I growled lowly to myself as my eyes glued onto Jiyoung.

She noticed my staring as she looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I bawled my fists up and yelled running towards her. She looked at me with wide eyes as I tackled her. "Listen here you little bitch! You ruined me and Taehyung!" I screamed at her punching her repeatedly.

She tried covering her head with her arms but I still went after her. "I can't believe he chose some slut like you and cheated on me! You bitch!"

She was screaming and crying out. "Taehyung! Help me!"

I punched her a few more times before I was being lifted off of her and restrained. I flared around before I realized it was Taehyung.

My heart was beating like crazy and tears poured from my face as the anger still boiled in my veins. Jiyoung stood up and I went to go after her before Jungkook and Taehyung both were holding me back.

Jiyoungs nose was bleeding and her lip was busted. "Leave before I kick the shit out of you!" I screamed at her.

"Taehyung." she looked at him for answers.

He looked away and spoke. "I don't like you Jiyoung, I never did."

She looked hurt. Good. "Leave and stop embarrassing yourself! He is my boyfriend!" I yelled at her.

She looked at me in disbelief. She looked back to Taehyung who still didn't say anything. "Leave!" I yelled letting out the rest of my anger and dropping to the floor.

Everyone came running out of the room and seen Taehyung and Jungkook trying to comfort me. G Dragon explained everything and I was crying my eyes out. "You idiot!" I yelled at Taehyung.

He didn't say anything but sigh and look away from me.

"Why!?" I yelled out sobbing. "Why do you do this to me!?" I punched his chest with my arms, barely any strength left in my body.

He grabbed my tiny fists and held them so I wouldn't punch him anymore. "I don't know Olivia." he spoke softly, his eyes swelling up. A tear fell. "I don't know, but what I do know is that I love you and only you."

The tears were pouring out of my eyes as I started to calm down. I looked at him and grabbed him by his collar and slammed my lips against his.

He flinched but soon kissed back. "So I am your boyfriend again right?" he smiled.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Yeah."

"Of course I would be...I'm everyone's perfect boyfriend." he smirked.

I punched his stomach hard. "Can you stop being cocky for once?'

He held his stomach and wheezed out. "Okay...I'm sorry...I love you..."

I pulled his head back to mine and kissed his cheek. "I love you too cocky jerk."

~~~~~~~~~~

An.
So this was the last chapter. ....
Part 3 will be made shortly.

Lmk what you guys think. 😁