Taehyung POV

I was finished with my pizza and took my plate to the kitchen. Everyone was laughing and it all looked they got presents...but where was Olivia?

I shrugged my shoulders. Oh well she will come around...I hope. I head back to my room and see my door was left open. Was she in my room?

I carefully stepped inside and looked around. No, she isn't in here but she left something on my bed. There was a box and a note attached to it. I walked over and say on my holding the box in my lap and reading the note.

             Taehyung, I'm sorry for everything. Ignoring you isn't the answer to solve the problem made. But I hope you understand how I feel about the situation, maybe not considering you apparently do this all the time...but beside the point...
           I noticed you needed these pretty bad considering your old ones are pretty beat up. Hopefully they are a color you like.

                               From, Olivia.

I wonder what could be inside the box? Apparently it's something I need but I can't Think of anything that she would notice that I need. I slowly opened the box and pulled out a pair of red and gold headphones. They weren't cheap ones either. Where did she get the money to pay for this? Did she use the money Jungkook gave her?

I stared at them in aw. I missed how she remembered these little things. I smiled and held the headphones in my hands. Even though it's something so small I realized how much I missed her, how much I missed Olivia.

A tear ran down my face.  I was sad but happy at the same time. This proves she still cares, that I have a chance. That's it, I'm getting her back tomorrow.