Hoseok POV

It was 10:00pm and everyone was off to bed. Olivia didn't come out of her room after Taehyung interrupted us. I hope she is okay, I will kill that jerk if he hurts her anymore.

Olivia has been through enough of his bullshit and she is trying to get over him. Can he see that? Like give it a break dude.

I let out air in my lungs and sat on my spinning chair and spun around. "I don't wanna go to work tomorrow!" I yell.

I heard a knock on my door but I was too lazy to get up and answer it myself. "Come in!" I yell still spinning.

I heard the door open and then shut again. "Hey babe, that went better than expected huh?" it was Jimin.

I smiled stopping the chair and looked at him. "I know, they were all so chill about it too." I brought one leg up to my chest. "I'm happy they are happy about it."

"Me too." Jimin chuckled. "Maybe we should celebrate." he bit his bottom lip.

I raised an eyebrow. "Celebrate?"

He walked over to me and put a hand on each arm rest and looked down to me. "Celebrate." he smashed his lips against mine.

My face heated up and I kissed back. I pushed him away. "J-Jimin, I don't know I've never done that with a guy before." I looked up at him.

He smiled and got on his knees in front of me. "Well, we can take small steps then..." he placed his head just below my belt. "We don't have to do anything extreme yet."

I felt my face heat up, I was blushing. "J-Jimin..."

"Yeah?" he moaned out.

I felt my pants grow tighter. "Jimin~" I moaned.

He quickly took this opportunity to unbutton and unzip my pants.